Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Hypocrisy IT is a hate group that would spread hate against any minority if it was cool

Fancy Alcoholic

Fancy Alcoholic

Living by the name
★★★★★
We all know that we are a very diverse bunch here, and that IT is probably more white than Stormfront. They recently made fun of one of my post, a post were I simply explained that people underestimate the importance of sexuality in people's life, especially in women's life. It's almost the kind of thing you could read in feminist literature, but as it has been said by an "incel", it must be wrong, of course.

The thing is when you read the comments below, as they have no way to really intellectually discuss and contradict what appears to be the most blatant truth, they use low quality rhetoric, insults and circumlocution. Only one comment talking about asexuality may have a valid point, as asexuality, despite being extremely rare, is a real phenomenon that may totally change a person's view on a human's fundamental needs. But it's definitely not the general law regarding the need for a fulfilling active sexuality in our species.

What I find the most bothering, if not absolutely chocking, is the blatant homophobia they came up with, for the simple reason I said the word "cock", which according to them is sufficient enough to conclude I am some sort of "repressed gay", and that "incels are gay", and other stupid things of this kind. They are basically assigning the usual incel stigma to gay people, as a simple word makes you an incel, and now a simple word can make you gay too, it seems. The usual misandry from this awful sub can't surprise me anymore, but I could never imagine they would be also well versed in latent homophobia.

Finally I also realized I had stalkers in here. Some comments made references about an old post where I shared my personnal interest and artistic sensibility for drawing, painting and also ball jointed dolls, which is seemingly something ridiculous in this day and age coming from an heterosexual man. Like we can't have calm soothing artistic activities. It has to be football and Netflix an chill, or just work until you die. Or else, you're either incel or gay or something.

I don't consider the condition of inceldom an insult anyway. It is what it is. I live alone because most people, such as the ones on IT, merely express hate against me, even when I don't even know them. It has been so since a very young age. I was just the quiet kid people enjoyed to bother. And I don't think gay is an insult either. I can live with difference, that is also what it is. People on IT seem to be the intolerant ones, unable to consider different people like people. Using shaming tactics and old stigma.

I don't know why I still rant about them. Pretty useless I know. Bullies, you can't stop them. But I really hate when they post my stuffs. Why don't they just focus on obvious shitposters who literally want to end up on their hateful threads ? Asking for it I mean. I never asked.

We all know that we are a very diverse bunch here, and that IT is probably more white than Stormfront. They recently made fun of one of my post, a post were I simply explained that people underestimate the importance of sexuality in people's life, especially in women's life. It's almost the kind of thing you could read in feminist literature, but as it has been said by an "incel", it must be wrong, of course.
What post? Can you provide a link?
The thing is when you read the comments below, as they have no way to really intellectually discuss and contradict what appears to be the most blatant truth, they use low quality rhetoric, insults and circumlocution. Only one comment talking about asexuality may have a valid point, as asexuality, despite being extremely rare, is a real phenomenon that may totally change a person's view on a human's fundamental needs. But it's definitely not the general law regarding the need for a fulfilling active sexuality in our species.

What I find the most bothering, if not absolutely chocking, is the blatant homophobia they came up with, for the simple reason I said the word "cock", which according to them is sufficient enough to conclude I am some sort of "repressed gay", and that "incels are gay", and other stupid things of this kind. They are basically assigning the usual incel stigma to gay people, as a simple word makes you an incel, and now a simple word can make you gay too, it seems. The usual misandry from this awful sub can't surprise me anymore, but I could never imagine they would be also well versed in latent homophobia.

Finally I also realized I had stalkers in here. Some comments made references about an old post where I shared my personnal interest and artistic sensibility for drawing, painting and also ball jointed dolls, which is seemingly something ridiculous in this day and age coming from an heterosexual man. Like we can't have calm soothing artistic activities. It has to be football and Netflix an chill, or just work until you die. Or else, you're either incel or gay or something.

I don't consider the condition of inceldom an insult anyway. It is what it is. I live alone because most people, such as the ones on IT, merely express hate against me, even when I don't even know them. It has been so since a very young age. I was just the quiet kid people enjoyed to bother. And I don't think gay is an insult either. I can live with difference, that is also what it is. People on IT seem to be the intolerant ones, unable to consider different people like people. Using shaming tactics and old stigma.

I don't know why I still rant about them. Pretty useless I know. Bullies, you can't stop them. But I really hate when they post my stuffs. Why don't they just focus on obvious shitposters who literally want to end up on their hateful threads ? Asking for it I mean. I never asked.
The average IT user's life is just as sad and empty as ours, the only difference is that we admit it and they have to larp with having perfect lives. I honestly have no resentment towards IT users, it's their way of coping with their shitty lives, messing with the lowest rung of society. My only problem is the hypocrisy of Reddit that allows pages that wish and incite people to suicide but close and ban many other less harmful ones.

The average IT user's life is just as sad and empty as ours, the only difference is that we admit it
And that seems to really upset them, they think they make fun of us, but that's just forced laugh. At some point, they'll realize their life is as miserable as ours, and that laughing with the crowd won't change a thing.
I honestly have no resentment
You are a saint. I have nothing but hate and resentment toward bullies. I was bullied at school and it took me years to become a somewhat functionning human being after that.
the hypocrisy of Reddit that allows pages that wish and incite people to suicide
This. These assholes never had a close friend who killed himself.

we are more diverse than leftist political parties and they are as diverse as a KKK meetup
I consider myself to be rather left leaning (actual left, not "american liberal" if you see what I mean), but I see what you mean regarding the hypocrisy of some so called leftists.

stop caring about them
calling them a hate group is so retarded, why care about the losers on fucking REDDIT

it is what they are
dude imagine saying "hate group" unironically, idk if ur doing 4d chess or some shit but orgs like the ADL call everyone cool a "hate group", and by using their terminology ur validating it yafeel

i do not give a shit about inceltears, and u could too if u stopped looking at it.

dude imagine saying "hate group" unironically, idk if ur doing 4d chess or some shit but orgs like the ADL call everyone cool a "hate group", and by using their terminology ur validating it yafeel

i do not give a shit about inceltears, and u could too if u stopped looking at it.
IT isn't cool and is spreading hate against us. What to call them ?

IT isn't cool and is spreading hate against us. What to call them ?
u could just ignore the hate lol, they're just coping plebbitors taking out their anger on socially acceptable targets. ditch the victim complex bro.

They are the disgusting human beings they claim we are, bunch of projectors

Agree on thread title... It's the normie way they just follow trends

i mean its kinda obvious, they dont really care about any social issue, theyre just a bunch of circlejerking redditors

Sadist and bullies look for vulnerable, weak people they can gang up on without having to fear societal backlash, preferably groups which society hates so much, you are awarded moral superiority for hurting their members. These types of scum will self-selected into IT and similar groups en mass just because there truly are no consequences for abusing us.

The thing with the old post is interesting though. How old was that one?

Last edited:
The thing with the old post is interesting though. How old was that one?
They posted in a day. I think there are a lot of "grey" operatives that are IT informants, following users here.

They posted in a day. I think there are a lot of "grey" operatives that are IT informants, following users here.
Can you explain that in detail? You made a post (about your artistic interests), they posted it that the same day, and later (how much?) they mentioned that old post again when talking about another post of yours (the one about the importance of sexuality). Am I getting that right?

Can you explain that in detail? You made a post (about your artistic interests), they posted it that the same day, and later (how much?) they mentioned that old post again when talking about another post of yours (the one about the importance of sexuality). Am I getting that right?
I mean it's the second time they post my shit the day I post it, and some of them make references about my previous posts despite the poster hiding my AVI and pseudonym. So there are stalking infiltrators here, that's my point.

I mean it's the second time they post my shit the day I post it, and some of them make references about my previous posts despite the poster hiding my AVI and pseudonym. So there are stalking infiltrators here, that's my point.
I get that. I'm trying to judge how risky it is to post anything alluding to personal information on here.

They might have looked up your post themself. That way they could know who was the OP even if your avi and name were blurred without them needing to invest a lot of effort.

I get that. I'm trying to judge how risky it is to post anything alluding to personal information on here.

They might have looked up your post themself. That way they could know who was the OP even if your avi and name were blurred without them needing to invest a lot of effort.
I think it's getting very risky as I now have first hand proof that there are people actively gathering informations about us and making histories of our posts, expecially posts where we talk about our real life. Unfortunately it's the kind of posts I do to cope with existence. These people are probably doing that to ultimately dox and ruin lives.

I think it's getting very risky as I now have first hand proof that there are people actively gathering informations about us and making histories of our posts, expecially posts where we talk about our real life. Unfortunately it's the kind of posts I do to cope with existence. These people are probably doing that to ultimately dox and ruin lives.
I have heared that two people who were doxed previously ended up killing themselves. Do you (or anyone reading this) know the cases I'm talking about and can point me towards names / some information about the details?

Last edited:
I have heared that two people who were doxed previously ended up killing themselves. Do you (or anyone reading this) know the cases I'm talking about and can point me towards names / some information about the details?
I don't have the names, though I heard of it too.

I don't have the names, though I heard of it too.
K, gonna go looking for a bit and if I don't find anything I'll make a thread about it. Really would like to know more about those events.

IT members are anti-intellectuals, they will ban and censor anyone that they don't agree with. Even if you tell the truth, you will be accused of being "evil" "misogynist" "nazi" "racist" and so on. It is the most toxic place on the internet.