Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel It infuriates me how privileged women are

Stupid Clown

Stupid Clown

Everything burns
★★★★★
There's studies that show women get higher grades in school just for having a vagina. https://psyarxiv.com/yq24b/
Affirmative action has helped women get into colleges for years now and women are more likely to get hired to jobs due to gender qoutas while incels even with a STEM or engineering degree have to compete with other unemployed graduates to even get a job. On a societal level as water as wet as it seems women have every advantage but what angers me most is their advantage on a social level.

Due to simps every woman is worshiped and if you use any social media platform you'll see some talentless whore with no personality who's popular just because she has a vagina. Use discord or even incel Twitter as proof for this.

What's also horrible is how women will lead simps on because they like simps to buy them free stuff. You can see women bragging about this all the time.

It's all so infuriating.

They don't have to worry about the things men worry about (unemployed, loving spouse, relationships). I heard some suifuel about an uber driver that drove some whores one day and they basically talked about a short ugly guy giving her a place to stay, food to eat, and saying they would never get romantic with him while they party all night.

Ikr, if someone is actually good at something and a foid decides to dabble at it, she will soon be everyone's darling and get more esteem + plaudits

Life on tutorial difficulty

They don't have to worry about the things men worry about (unemployed, loving spouse, relationships). I heard some suifuel about an uber driver that drove some whores one day and they basically talked about a short ugly guy giving her a place to stay, food to eat, and saying they would never get romantic with him while they party all night.
That's so fucking brutal. It makes me so mad I can't describe. :feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::feelsree::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee:

Ikr, if someone is actually good at something and a foid decides to dabble at it, she will soon be everyone's darling and get more esteem + plaudits

Life on tutorial difficulty

There's studies that show women get higher grades in school just for having a vagina. https://psyarxiv.com/yq24b/
Affirmative action has helped women get into colleges for years now and women are more likely to get hired to jobs due to gender qoutas while incels even with a STEM or engineering degree have to compete with other unemployed graduates to even get a job. On a societal level as water as wet as it seems women have every advantage but what angers me most is their advantage on a social level.

Due to simps every woman is worshiped and if you use any social media platform you'll see some talentless whore with no personality who's popular just because she has a vagina. Use discord or even incel Twitter as proof for this.

What's also horrible is how women will lead simps on because they like simps to buy them free stuff. You can see women bragging about this all the time.

It's all so infuriating.
There was a study on something like attractive girls getting lower grades when the lockdown hit because professors could not see their good looks online

There was a study on something like attractive girls getting lower grades when the lockdown hit because professors could not see their good looks online
LMFAO. More brutal when you realize most men find most women attractive.