Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious IT, I Will Address Your Ridiculous Responses

• Thread starter universallyabhorred
  • Start date
universallyabhorred

universallyabhorred

Banned
-

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/IncelTear/comments/zlnd5w/you_attribute_it_to_your_face_there_are_many/

u/FrisbeePanda, you completely missed my point. I was saying I hated women because of trauma but they still showed interest in me. After my face turned ugly I healed from the trauma and began to behave more positively with women, but that didn't change how women reacted to me, they were still repulsed by me. Women only responded to my looks and not my behavior.

u/Reasonable_user6280
Completely nonsensical speculation intended to mock me. Please change your name to ridiculous_user6280 next time you make an account.

u/CrimsonPiranah
I literally mentioned that I matured due to healing from trauma and my character improved, yet you still assume that I act the same way as before. Just another comment intended to mock. Does it feel good to mock unattractive suicidal virgins, you landwhale, just because you can't get chad.

u/Standard-Fact6632
Unless you are implying my personality is equal to my looks, the fact is my personality improved but my face got uglier.

u/KaiWaiWai
You make a good point but fail to fully extend it, because you don't personally know me nor have seen me interact you can't make any negative judgements about my character and personality like IT loves to do just by reading my posts.

Jewtear niggers man

If there was a valid counterpoint to your post at least one of them would have given it to you, the fact that they resort insults and the same copy/paste personality meme you see under literally every IT post by the same 10 people shows that they have no response.

If there was a valid counterpoint to your post at least one of them would have given it to you, the fact that they resort insults and the same copy/paste personality meme you see under literally every IT post by the same 10 people shows that they have no response.
The post actually got downvoted. It shows that Reddit at least has some common sense left.

universallyabhorred trying to communicate with creatures on the other side

OP should go on leddit and host an ama. Redditeurs will go full mask off once they realise he is curry anyway.