Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL IT: I don't think he's ugly. He's a normal looking dude.

Saudade

Saudade

midwit
★★★★★
Now imagine how many soy white knight incels will still live in a bluepilled delusion because of retards like that. The only reason the guy got an attention seeking foid in his video is because he managed to statusmaxx and pitymaxx trough his previous viral video.

Screenshot 24236

So remember stupid inkwell

HE'S
IR2OBt4

A
IR2OBt4 1

NORMAL
IR2OBt4 2

LOOKING
IR2OBt4 3

DUDE
IR2OBt4 4

Last edited:
JFL I could not tell which one was the dude

him getting a gf via statusmaxxing is only harmful for their side lol

His "gf" is definitely a tranny

Dude looks disfigured

Normal looking dude? What’s wrong with these people

Almost mogs me

Poor guy is ugly as fuck. So over for him. IT will never admit it though.

He is really good looking, he is just not my type teehee

Do you mog him? @Saudade

Hopefully she’s real and he gets to ascend

This guy is prob also tall

Normal looking lmao fucking braindead people. And as the other guy says he only got a gf thanks to statusmaxxing proving the blackill again

moggs me facially tbh

She's as ugly as him

I respect this chap's humility to talk candidly about his experience. Is that masculine looking woman his girlfriend now?

that bitch wants attention from his normies that think they can get her cuz they are better looking than him.
I respect this chap's humility to talk candidly about his experience. Is that masculine looking woman his girlfriend now?
we need more vids sir

Tbh even if he was Foids only swipe right on less than 5% of men on tinder so...

Dude you don’t have cancer it’s all in your head bro! Maybe if you had different attitude your cells wouldn’t grow abnormally and attack each other.

heightmog theory proven again

Tbh , he is ugly ,weak and sick . He is a subhuman . Why we fucking hide it . He is ugly , and his " girl" if ugly too . Please to not breed all will create a GIGaIncel .

JFL I could not tell which one was the dude
GF actually looks more masculine than him. Also is this like a 15 year old boy dating a 50 year old woman?

Ugly = not good looking. That’s all it takes to be rendered a sexual non-entity. Not necessarily missing anything, just not having something (looks)

does not necessarily mean craniofafial deformity.

If the first thing you notice about someone when you see them is not that they are good looking, that person is ugly

also, when normies say “normal looking dude”, they really mean ugly. Normies rate everyone asATLEAST average so as not to hurt feelings. They don’t want to beleive that 1 in 2 people are below average. Notice how on “rate me” subreddits, the vast majority of ratings given are above a 5.. normie rating scale is pretty much 5-10 lol.. They have this extreme outlier idea of “ugly”. Like it’s relative. for them, only the ugliest person on earth can be called ugly.

Another virtuesignalling whore. These are the same cunts swiping left on 95% of all men on tinder.

And yet, he still mogs me :feelsohgod:

This no chin faggot is tall. Tallfags are volcels.

i wonder if his hairline is still decent? what is his height?

JFL while the IT clowns who say that date guys who look like this
Screenshot 2019 11 27 18 56 32 1

Yep, there are femoids in his comment sections lying too.

See my signatrue. And the worst part is he mogs me.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back