Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It hurts being low iq even though i try so hard to be high iq ;/

• Thread starter Deleted member 36490
  • Start date
Deleted member 36490

Deleted member 36490

Self-banned
-
I dont know what to anymore. People think im an idiot but i cant deny that, sometimes i catch them by suprise with knowledge to make them know i still got some common sense.

same, my mother calls me smart but i only know like surface knowledge anyone can learn through a google search. in reality, i consider myself pretty stupid since my reading comprehension sucks

Well, if you have to try, you probably aren't...

Are you really low IQ? Maybe you have an average IQ, which is pretty good considering that most peoples around the world have low IQs (Africa, South Asia, Latin and Central America, Oceania, and the Middle East).

Well, if you have to try, you probably aren't...

Are you really low IQ? Maybe you have an average IQ, which is pretty good considering that most peoples around the world have low IQs (Africa, South Asia, Latin and Central America, Oceania, and the Middle East).

not sure though but starting today im gonna start talking less when i am around people.

You can't "try to be high IQ," buddy boyo. It's almost entirely genetic.

Over.

LMAO who cares what "people think"? What can you actually do to improve your situation? Life itself is the IQ test, fuck people and society.

:cryfeels:
gonna be sad for a while
LMAO who cares what "people think"? What can you actually do to improve your situation? Life itself is the IQ test, fuck people and society.
yeah man fuck society

:cryfeels:
gonna be sad for a while

yeah man fuck society
Don't be sad, instead take drugs and then take actions to disengage yourself from soyciety.

Put your actions where your words are, brocel! Can't get worse than the current situation, no?

Free yourself of all expectations and mandates and live for once.

Don't be sad, instead take drugs and then take actions to disengage yourself from soyciety.

Put your actions where your words are, brocel! Can't get worse than the current situation, no?

Free yourself of all expectations and mandates and live for once.
i think i should for real though

I feel iq mogged by most of this forum

being low iq is painful, considering that even at your best, you’ll never outshine real natural iq.

orSbvTB.png

I understand your pain brother. Being IQ mogged is humiliating, it is a big reminder of genetic inferiority brother. I remember taking 2-3 hours understanding the concept of data normalization, while a higher IQ ricecel I knew understood that shit in 30 minutes. Over!

I understand your pain brother. Being IQ mogged is humiliating, it is a big reminder of genetic inferiority brother. I remember taking 2-3 hours understanding the concept of data normalization, while a higher IQ ricecel I knew understood that shit in 30 minutes. Over!
ya IQ mogging is brutal

doesn't actually matter. I assume you aren't a druggie nor has dampened your ability to introspection or decoupled/diminished perception of attention from interiore with mind-altering substances. In this case, one's should aim at preserving what's in their possession in order of not worsening own's situation, you can ameliorate from there by strengthening recall/retaining ability, and avoiding prospective external stressors.

doesn't actually matter. I assume you aren't a druggie nor has dampened your ability to introspection or decoupled/diminished perception of attention from interiore with mind-altering substances. in this case, one's should aim at preserving what's in their possession in order of not worsening own's situation, you can ameliorate from there by strengthening recall/retaining ability, and avoiding prospective external stressors.

Read more books.

That wont help much, im sure of that

Fuck 'em
They jealous of your divine intellect

Watch Rick and Morty

I dont know what to anymore. People think im an idiot but i cant deny that, sometimes i catch them by suprise with knowledge to make them know i still got some common sense.

Sadly, you are from Black Jamaica.

I am also low iq :(