Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel IT hates shitskins so much they unironically think Hamza is an incel

SlayerSlayer

SlayerSlayer

The Satoru Iwata of incels.is
★★★★★

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/IncelTear/comments/wde8bi/the_pied_piper_of_the_incels_banned_from_instagram/

2022 08 02 22 17 42 The Pied Piper of the Incels  Banned from Instagram   IncelTear   Brave

Apparently ethnic streetshitters trying to self improve with meditating, nofap, and working out is misogynistic and toxic. I suppose at least some curries can become good looking if they lift for years and are over 6' but they failed to develop their personalities, even though Hamza oddly also advocates developing a personality thru bluepilled therapy and journaling. So maybe I have to take this IT foid's words at face value in that self improvement is for total cunts and pussies

Attachments

• 2022-08-02 22_17_42-The Pied Piper of the Incels_ Banned from Instagram _ IncelTear - Brave.jpg
    2022-08-02 22_17_42-The Pied Piper of the Incels_ Banned from Instagram _ IncelTear - Brave.jpg
    19.5 KB · Views: 49
Only incels are allowed to use the word "cunt". :feelsUgh:

Most of IT are from Brazilian favelas where they're forced to give one eye, one kidney and one ball at gunpoint when the local boss goes bankrupt :feelsUgh:

pRedditor dictionary for incel means "someone i dont liek!1!!"
PRedditor 3

Hamza is least annoying :redpill:pick up roach, decently likeable but fails to realize his situation

he's literally a 1 ft taller than good amount of Pakistanis, also pakis got better options in arrangemaxxing

Most of IT are from Brazilian favelas where they're forced to give one eye, one kidney and one ball at gunpoint when the local boss goes bankrupt :feelsUgh:
I thought Brazillians in general are the most low-inhib "toxic masculinity" culture on Earth

we hate hamza for his recycled :redpill: advice while ITcucks hate him for being shitskin. Dare they ever say anything about personality

I thought Brazillians in general are the most low-inhib "toxic masculinity" culture on Earth
With homicide rates double than that of actual warzones south America is the last place you want to be low inhib, ofc unless you're with armed bodyguards

we hate hamza for his recycled :redpill: advice while ITcucks hate him for being shitskin. Dare they ever say anything about personality
We hate him for being a shit skin too jfl:lul:

With homicide rates double than that of actual warzones south America is the last place you want to be low inhib, ofc unless you're with armed bodyguards
Brazillians are by far the most passionate prison rapists on Earth. If you go to a Brazillian prison, something is definitely gonna get shoved in your asshole and they will get off to it like a bunch of homos

Yeah, he's only succeeded because he's 6ft+ and average faced so he has the motivation to spurt out redpilled and bluepilled. If he was a 5'7'' curry with the same face we wouldn't know him today and his channel.
yup he was a typical shitskin curry in his teenage year, would have been irrelevant if he was 5'7. ironically if he makes skin lighter he will do even better

funny how its cool to shit on curries and rice but wrong for other ethnics
peak :feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown: world

Hamza gets more pussy than that cuck. He's more suitable of being our pied piper, but he's a soy.

Absolutely brutal. Curry’s have no way of winning against these racist soys:cryfeels:

Brazillians are by far the most passionate prison rapists on Earth. If you go to a Brazillian prison, something is definitely gonna get shoved in your asshole and they will get off to it like a bunch of homos
:feelswhat:

yup he was a typical shitskin curry in his teenage year, would have been irrelevant if he was 5'7. ironically if he makes skin lighter he will do even better

in comedy you are supposed to punch up, but the real secret is kicking a a streetshitter while he's down works even better

i hate curries and rice for being :bluepill:ed

Absolutely brutal. Curry’s have no way of winning against these racist soys:cryfeels:

gonna do a modicel moment but I really hope bricks kick off alternative currency to US dollar, only for shitskins and rice to achieve better status and media representation

gonna do a modicel moment but I really hope bricks kick off alternative currency to US dollar, only for shitskins and rice to achieve better status and media representation
They should call the currency the curry

Literally who? :feelskek:

Hamza is an ugly shitskin. If he was not 6’1-6’2 he would be incel.

Hamza's an ugly and arrogant tallfag shitskin who thinks he is gigachad I hope he gets run over by a truck