Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel It has come to that point!

KingChemist

KingChemist

Colossal failure with women
-
My university friends are getting engaged or married while I am still on this site. Fuck life....

Don't worry, they'll probably get cheated on 3 years into their marriage. Marriage is cucked, staying on this site will ensure that you won't get cucked in the future.

Just Break Bad bro.

Relax, they will be happy for a few months and then the stress of reality will set in and they'll be telling you how lucky you are that you're single.

Yeah, most of my friends are raising families and shit. Makes me feel kinda left out.

:lul:jfl getting married at this era considering how easy and shameless it is for teehee open minded foids to divorce rape someone over anything :lul:
you cant trust anyone these days not even your dick

Every single one of my relatives have been dating and getting married. All of them think me being single is my choice.
I actually try harder than they ever did. I just wasn't born attractive like they were.
My parents met at a bar and these two drunk people made me.
I am filth.

Everyone hates me because I don't take care of my little sister's baby.
The thing is, I can't. It makes me so lonely

I second this on fucking life.