Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

IT has been talking a lot of shit about me lately

• Thread starter Deleted member 31869
  • Start date
Deleted member 31869

Deleted member 31869

Just pass me the rope
-
This is the last time I dedicate a thread to IT, don't worry brocels. They're not worth it. I just want to put forth a final response to them, and even if they screenshot this, i won't respond again. This thread will settle it.

They've been linking a disproportionate amount of my threads, even digging up old ones, and their approach to what I say is always the same "yikes did you really just say that? This is why you're incel", "rape is never ok you idiot!", "If you just had a good personality you'd get laid".

You fucking pieces of shit. My point here is that all of that is wrong. I already know what society says. I already know what I say is socially considered to be inappropriate. And I don't give a shit and my point is that society is wrong.

If you respond to me by repeating mainstream viewpoints, or telling me that what I think is socially unacceptable (with different words obviously, such as "yikes"), you're not making any point and adding nothing new to the discussion.

This is why we're having high IQ, anti mainstream and anti establishment debates here that question everything, while you are seething like idiots. And if you keep pretending to have the moral high ground you will never learn anything.

I think women are only interested in the top 20% of good looking men, and it you're not one of those you're set up for failure (including betabuxers who lecture us), and that women's perception of our personality is influenced by looks and not actual personality traits. I also think that women hate sub8 men with a passion and are extremely vile to us, including bullying, humiliating rejections, slander, etc. And that, as a conclusion of all this, women are trash and deserve to be raped and beaten. And you can either try to learn something from my viewpoint even if you disagree, or keep saying "yikes that's so against mainstream values" and not see anything beyond that.

I’ve been featured there a few times as well. It’s lifefuel tbh. I live rent free in their heads

The IT cuck:
+ Low IQ
+ His wife has a bull OR, if she is a foid, her husband and/or children don't pay her attention
+ Knows a guy
+ His experiences in life can be easily replicated for everybody
+ "Have you met every woman in the world to claim that? HA! Gotcha"

It's actually funny because I've seen your posts on there recently and they're pretty tame, not fitting the "wanting to kill and rape women" agenda, which is the reason they claim to repost incel stuff to their subreddit.

Probably because they pulled that "agenda" out of their asses. One half doesn't like anyone who goes against the social gynocracy. The other half is just a bunch of literal psychopaths who have to punch down.

Last edited:
Rape is more normal, natural and healthy for society than most of their degenerate relationships. Most women deserve to get raped for not dressing modestly enough. Dressing like a whore is equivalent to taping large value bills on your body and then crying when some poor fucker swoops in and steals them. Lone virgins are like homeless people deprived of something that is very important to our species.

"rape is never ok you idiot!"
I said this previously and I'll say it again. IT making these statements doesn't mean shit since they adhere to a subjective moral system. Why is rape bad? They're going to answer something along the lines of "uhh... it traumatizes women and violates their rights". Sure, I can get behind that, but here's the crux of the problem: Why should I value female well being in the first place? And moreover, if that's the reason that rape is morally reprehensible, then by the same logic, inceldom is equally bad, and soyciety should put equal efforts into reducing the number of men falling into inceldom just like it's trying to reduce the number of rape cases.

Last edited:
The IT cuck:
+ Low IQ
+ His wife has a bull OR, if she is a foid, her husband and/or children don't pay her attention
+ Knows a guy
Brutal, but wouldn't say that they have a low IQ, they just don't understand jokes due to being too old/too autistic for them and never having been on the "dark side" of the Internet (like chan-Sites). Having a low or high IQ is a robot trait, normalscum or soys often have a completely average IQ. The bell curve meme is unironically accurate.

Rape is more normal, natural and healthy for society than most of their degenerate relationships. Most women deserve to get raped for not dressing modestly enough. Dressing like a whore is equivalent to taping large value bills on your body and then crying when some poor fucker swoops in and steals them. Lone virgins are like homeless people deprived of something that is very important to our species.
You are right, rape has always been a thing. In fact, it used to be very bad. In ooga booga times, defeating a rival village meant all the holes would be raped, and the others would either get enslaved or killed.
Even in nowaday wars rape is happening

I said this previously and I'll say it again. IT making these statements doesn't mean shit since they adhere to a subjective moral system. Why is rape bad? They're going to answer something along the lines of "uhh... it traumatizes women and violates their rights". Sure, I can get behind that, but here's the crux of the problem: Why should I value female well being in the first place? And moreover, if that's the reason that rape is morally reprehensible, then by the same logic, inceldom is equally bad, and soyciety should put equal efforts into reducing the number of men falling into inceldom just like it's trying to reduce the number of rape cases.
Based

The IT cuck:
+ Low IQ
+ Knows a guy
His “wife” is a fagcel with a wig and a nerfed dick due to hormones. He buttfucks “her” regularly

All IT is even capable of doing is stalking our forum.