Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Hypocrisy IT goes ballistic on petty shit

TheNEET

TheNEET

mentally crippled by sleepoverless teen years
★★★★★
is this an American thing or something? not tipping someone (aka not giving them EXTRA cash for their service) is considered taking away someone's income? :whatfeels: are those people for real?
Abusing service industry staff speaks to poor character. It's one of those red flags women can sense that incels just love sending.
wtf? forcing restaurant staff to clean a spilled drink (literally a few seconds for work they're being paid to do) is considered abuse now? :giga: but forcing us to spend the rest of our lives alone just because we're ugly is completely normal? and how is spilling a drink a red flag? foid personality detectors can detect your intentions now? if you're clumsy and spill a drink, you'll be considered an inkel-rapist in 2019?
I feel high just by reading them

It's an American thing. Don't mind them.

"their income"

JFL. Their income comes from their wages. Customers are not obliged to top it up.

It's an American thing. Don't mind them.
Capitalistic scum doesn't like to pay their employees, so they want you to do that even if you are already doing it by buying a service. And so they can also be more cuntpetitive with their prices, br0!

Capitalistic scum doesn't like to pay their employees, so they want you to do that even if you are already doing it by buying a service. And so they can also be more cuntpetitive, br0!
Indeed. As if America wasn't retarded enough already.

I rarely tip.
I only use my money on fun stuff.

55FAB091 4E28 40AB BE0B 78737D01038F

wait you dont have to tip? Damn im never tipping again

Tips are one the dumbest Murica-only things. It's an antiquated process that kind of made sense in the past, but unquestionably shouldn't exist today.

is this an American thing or something? not tipping someone (aka not giving them EXTRA cash for their service) is considered taking away someone's income? :whatfeels: are those people for real?
yeah americans go crazy if you don't pay them tip

i only tip pennies to fuck with the whore waitresses

yeah americans go crazy if you don't pay them tip
But this is stupidity, what if I'm not satisfied with service or I just have not enough money to pay tip? Tips is good will of customers, not a duty of customers.:woke:

Female waitresses still have higher wages than male wageslaves tbh idk what they're complaining about

They think everyone who speaks English lives in the USA lol. How stupid can they be?

yes its all fat roasties and cucks who act like foids. foids who are like 25 are still mentally 13