Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LDAR it gets worse

Cautious Raven

Cautious Raven

Stinkcel
★★★★★
Don't ever let people try and gaslight you into believing that everything gets better, if anything things just get worse.

I can barely function at this point, and I am near my breaking point. Sewer slide is drawing near boyos :feelsrope:

I fucking hate god :feelsUgh:

Hail Satan at this point, I can't deal with this life much longer. I can't believe that someone would do this to me, it's beyond morally reprehensible.

It's brutal. I thought it was bad when my dad was still alive, but now the loneliness is insane. I have nobody to talk about cars with and just joke around with in the ways we did. Plus, I have nobody to maintain the cabin with or work on our cars and riding mowers with. MY mom does her best to help, but doesn't have skill my dad and I did. I fixed both out our mowers today. I was working with the powerful zero turn mower and it worked great. The other tractor style one worked great too until my mother took in too high of grass and used it improperly. The deck drive belt got smoked up and melted right through because the grass jammed the blades. Now, I have a huge repair job next time with nobody to help. Gonna be a bitch to take apart all the deck hangers and manipulate that heavy thing myself.

god gave us free will, don’t blame him, blame other people

god gave us free will, don’t blame him, blame other people
God gave you this life knowing that you would suffer greatly until the day that you die. I have every right to be mad at our creator.

Nirvana - Scentless Apprentice lyrics

You can't fire me because I quit
Throw me in the fire and I won't throw a fit

It's brutal. I thought it was bad when my dad was still alive, but now the loneliness is insane. I have nobody to talk about cars with and just joke around with in the ways we did. Plus, I have nobody to maintain the cabin with or work on our cars and riding mowers with. MY mom does her best to help, but doesn't have skill my dad and I did. I fixed both out our mowers today. I was working with the powerful zero turn mower and it worked great. The other tractor style one worked great too until my mother took in too high of grass and used it improperly. The deck drive belt got smoked up and melted right through because the grass jammed the blades. Now, I have a huge repair job next time with nobody to help. Gonna be a bitch to take apart all the deck hangers and manipulate that heavy thing myself.
My father always took the side of my sister. He's very bluepilled, and oblivious to the ways that the world actually is. My mom will disrespect him, and he just accepts it.

No wonder I turned out so fucked up

My father always took the side of my sister. He's very bluepilled, and oblivious to the ways that the world actually is. My mom will disrespect him, and he just accepts it.

No wonder I turned out so fucked up
Brutal. My father and I were always very similar in interests, and he usually took my side at least

Brutal. My father and I were always very similar in interests, and he usually took my side at least
Do you have siblings brocel? I almost had a brother, but he died in the womb.

Do you have siblings brocel? I almost had a brother, but he died in the womb.
No living siblings. I would have had a half brother though, if he didn't die in a car crash 4 years before I was born. He was also a car guy like me, so we would have probably got along well. Now that my father is gone, it's hard to repair certain stuff yourself

Don't ever let people try and gaslight you into believing that everything gets better, if anything things just get worse.

I can barely function at this point, and I am near my breaking point. Sewer slide is drawing near boyos :feelsrope:

Hail Satan at this point, I can't deal with this life much longer. I can't believe that someone would do this to me, it's beyond morally reprehensible.

No living siblings. I would have had a half brother though, if he didn't die in a car crash 4 years before I was born. He was also a car guy like me, so we would have probably got along well. Now that my father is gone, it's hard to repair certain stuff yourself
Sorry to hear that man, life can get really lonely at times.

Here's a pic of my car from awhile back when I tried to kermit sewer slide when I crashed my car into a telephone pole, it was brutal.
Car

Sorry to hear that man, life can get really lonely at times.
Yep. It's gonna suck to have to take that mower deck off and replace the belt myself. I should be able to get it done, but stuff like that is a 2 person job ideally. This is why it's so bad to be an outcast with little social connection. You're on your own when you need help with something

Holy shit. What kind of car was that anyway?
I think It was a 2013 camaro.

It's so brutal because I always see the same exact car in my home town, and it has the same paint job and everything.

Just a constant reminder of my failures.

I think It was a 2013 camaro.

It's so brutal because I always see the same exact car in my home town, and it has the same paint job and everything.

Just a constant reminder of my failures.
Brutal. I thought it looked like a Camaro. Hope nothing like this ever happens to my 1971 Camaro SS. I love that thing. So the car was fixed and someone else drives it though? That's lifefuel for me because I love cars and hate when they die. I love to see them fixed and alive again

Brutal. I thought it looked like a Camaro. Hope nothing like this ever happens to my 1971 Camaro SS. I love that thing. So the car was fixed and someone else drives it though? That's lifefuel for me because I love cars and hate when they die. I love to see them fixed and alive again
Nah it got totaled, I guess it's just a common car where I live.

Nowadays I just drive a crappy beater car.

Nah it got totaled, I guess it's just a common car where I live.

Nowadays I just drive a crappy beater car.
I figured it was totaled. Hope some of it's parts went to save other Camaros though. R.I.P. Camaro. How often did this happen btw? In September 2023, my 2015 Ford Escape got totaled by a tree falling on it. Car wasn't even in bad shape and still drove, but the cucked safety laws deemed it unsafe from a dented roof with a bent crossmember and said the whole roof would need to be cut off and replaced, which outweighed the car's value. My dad and I were gonna buy it back and fix it, but we realized they might shoot it down and not inspect it. I can guarantee you with my car knowledge that Escape shouldn't have been totaled. I'm sure it didn't get junked and some local body shop fixed it up because they know someone who will let it pass the advanced inspection without extensive roof repairs

Only newbies believe in free will. Take the true blackpill. Free will doesn't exist
Truthpill

Free will cannot exist if god already knows what is going to happen. He put you in a certain environment, with specific parents, and certain tastes which all compound into who you are and who you will become.

Having a job and trying to be a normie is making me want to rope, I want to go back to being an unemployed bum in my mums basement.

Having a job and trying to be a normie is making me want to rope, I want to go back to being an unemployed bum in my mums basement.
Same bro, I don't know how people can maintain this lifestyle for so long.

Hail Satan
He doesn't exist either, there is no God or angels or Satan, there is only whatever sadistic fuck is out there pulling the strings and having fun watching us suffer, it doesn't care about if we worship it or what we worship, it's just going to keep doing its thing and nothing we can do will change our situation becaus we're not in control

The fuck am i supposed to do outside with all these normies oogling at me like i was a zoo animal?

at least we have @Emba to make us laugh

View: https://youtube.com/shorts/1B7eqlc-Zts?si=HIpjVdIeHIwUTwR5