Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious IT For Sure Won't Touch This!: Victim Blaming Is Valid in most situations where there is one.

Truckzo

Truckzo

Black Teen Edgelord From The Abyss
-
"Victim Blaming" is a term used by bullshiting preaching moralfags when a victim is being blamed for the outcome of their situation or the situation they are presently in. They preach about how victim blaming brings even more pain to said victim. (And no I'm not talking about quiet victim blaming where said victim tells no one of their situation leaving them to suffer in secret.). If said victim is a factor in what happened to them or the outcome victim blaming IS valid. Unless some crazy person comes into your house and kills you somehow for no reason and you locked all of your doors and whatnot victim blaming is NOT valid (a bit of a strawman). Or lets say a 5 year old child is touched by his dad in a sexual way, the child cannot be victim blamed because of his natural innocence and ignorance not knowing he has been raped and thinking it is normal for one to do that to him he is not valid to be victim blamed.

And one may wonder, why are you bringing this up? Well I wanted to put down my philosophy and shit on foids who have had shit happen to them because why the fuck not? And to shit on one slut in particular. Amouranth. Basically if you don't know who she is she's some slut on twitch who does sexual ASMR for a living (Kek) and has probably never had a beat of sweat run down her face unless she was in the hot sun. Moving on, she recently got into some scandal where it was leaked that her husband abused her? Now I don't know about the validity of these claims and it is good to note that Amouranth has done shit to get attention before so I don't really know if this is staged or just completely made up by trolls. But I do know one thing, if its true the husband is pretty based tbh.

How this applies to my philosophy/idea? People are treating this entitled slut like this big victim whom is in need of help. Despite literally shitting on her and calling her entitled and a weirdo using her body and whatnot to make money just basic foid entitlement. (so much for personality detector am I right?) And the solution to the problem is THIS just divorce the guy if he's that "harmful" to you or whatever. However I think that Amouranth might make more money than her husband and she might have to pay him some fat cash if they divorce. And still my philosophy would still stand. She is a causing factor because she as a rich upper-classed woman she decided to marry a man of (suspected) lower class, thinking it would be all happy yappy with a rainbow in the background. Putting herself in a position where if she wants to leave she has to give this man thousands.

What a fucking joke honestly and people have sympathy for this bitch? We all know marriage is just an exchange of resources for sex so basically this bitch couldn't hold in her desires for sex and greed for resources and now got herself in this situation.

L Amouranth tbh.

One, of many, high IQ takes by Truckzo.

This is the most high IQ black on .is, not @BlkPillPress

I have no sympathy for anyone in abusive relationships because THEY decide to be in them.

One, of many, high IQ takes by Truckzo.
yeah lets not forget the time I said lookism reigns supreme!

It's all staged up to milk more money. Even if its not, western laws protect the foid in 100 percent of cases no matter what she did, no excuses on her side.

It's all staged up to milk more money. Even if its not, western laws protect the foid in 100 percent of cases no matter what she did, no excuses on her side.
So in that case if it is real the dude will still pay the foid?

So in that case if it is real the dude will still pay the foid?
He probably wont get a cent from her money, probably why she started the abuse story. But you have to ask someone who knows the US laws.

Boost really fast