Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal Debunking The NT Pill For Good (Nt Pill Copers BTFO!)

Truckzo

Truckzo

Black Teen Edgelord From The Abyss
-
So I didn't want to have to write this, as it would be to long of a thread but these NT-nigger copers are pissing me off and I don't know what the fuck to do they can't get shit through their tiny little heads

The NT-pill is like the skinnypill it can be fixed as if you're fat you can just go on a diet and exercise. People with severe autism literally get therapy for it so they can be a normal person and guess what? IT WORKS! All these NT-niggers and their social skills shit JFL social skills can be improved but you sit here on this forum all day since the forum came out? Bullshit and cope :feelskek:
you NT-niggers will be sitting on incels.is for the rest of your lives grasping at straws that don't even exist and then giving up saying "i'm just to autistic i will never have a gf boo hooo wah wah mommy come change my diaper" :feelskek:.

Lets say the NT-pill is real for a second. What are you going to do when you reach your NT goals? Spit game? Get them to know you and your personality? :feelskek: that shit is bluepilled asf and you're a retard who just cant except the truth who has to cherry pick and pull up jewish rigged false studies to prove their point. About the studies, get this they don't show the right data as they aren't showing what the men look like. The majority of the autist have ugly autistic facial features and look like this
Convertthiscookienowrq

Yeah you NT-niggers look at this shit "ith he geth hith thothial thills up ththen thhe will geth putthy!" :feelskek:. The studies aren't showing what these men look like and they are just labeled as autistic number 1 and 2 and 3 we don't know the caliber of these men its like a variable in a math equation so its not even proof just meaningless numbers and doesn't prove your point at all. how the fuck will you sit on here for 2 years and keep blaming shit on autism, If your advice is so damn good than why don't you follow it? Bunch of bullshiting copers.

now im not going to say being NT doesn't matter but it depends on your degree of autism. If you're a retard you aren't getting shit lmao

All autism does is affect your social skills which like i said can be improved but your love/sex life has nothing to do with your social life what so ever you just can't be an ugly little reject loser. The only reason why people think socialization matters is because back in the old days like the 1900's our parents socialized and found our moms and dads and what not, but its 2022 now so those days are over. Nowadays if a whore wants to talk to you she talks to you, and if she doesn't want to talk with your ugly ass she doesn't it's that simple being an advocate of the NT-pill is just saying redpill shit about how you can make foids talk to you and set off signals and all that faggot shit.

I could go on more but my fingers are cold from typing to much so im going to end it here

i might make a part 2 idfk :feelsEhh:

tldr weirdos are like they are because they were born ugly

can you make a vocaroo of you saying "i'm just to autistic i will never have a gf boo hooo wah wah mommy come change my diaper" in the same voice you used for the "dont disrespect the turkcel" clip :feelskek:

ur coping if you deny that we have some normal looking members here and that they are here because they are autistic

True, I just cope with ntpill because I'm not an abomination.

even an NTpiller said it was cope :feelskek:
It has a looks threshold like you say, but for the majority of average looking men it is still law, specially in South america.

So me saying I can't slay because of not being nt is still valid

It has a looks threshold like you say, but for the majority of average looking men it is still law, specially in South america.

So me saying I can't slay because of not being nt is still valid
how autistic are you?

how autistic are you?
I am only socially inept among normies because I don't understand their trends, mannerism or can't joke with them, specially with women, I can barely talk to them.

I am only socially inept among normies because I don't understand their trends, mannerism or can't joke with them, specially with women, I can barely talk to them.
you're just like me kek

i feel like that can be improved though

you don't have to understand their trends and shit maybe their mannerisms

i was shunned from every social activity so i just studied them kek

Kek you don't stutter while talking:feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope: I have problems at talking.
Over for me :feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:
i only have a stutter because i forget how to make the noises to words sometimes lmao

happens to all of us though

i only have a stutter because i forget how to make the noises to words sometimes lmao

happens to all of us though
No you don't understand, I stutter because I get confused between pronunciation of some words and then I fuck up at talking.
I am just forgetting my language since I have nobody to talk to :feelsrope:

No you don't understand, I stutter because I get confused between pronunciation of some words and then I fuck up at talking.
I am just forgetting my language since I have nobody to talk to :feelsrope:
damn ovER (maybe)

Guess what nigger? I’m autistic AND ugly. Either way I’m fucked :feelsrope:

Fatness cannot be fixed. Skinniness cannot be fixed. Mental illness sure as hell cannot be fixed. Nothing can be fixed.

Not to mention you have absolutely no obligation to "fix" anything you did not cause.

This thread is bluepill all over.

Fatness cannot be fixed. Skinniness cannot be fixed. Mental illness sure as hell cannot be fixed. Nothing can be fixed.

Not to mention you have absolutely no obligation to "fix" anything you did not cause.

This thread is bluepill all over.
fatness cannot be fixed

you're a fucking retard honestly

judging by your title "fucked in the head"

boost people need to see this shit

JUST GET (((THERAPY))) BRO!
Therapy only helps u repress autistic tendencies but u end up miserable repressing ur true self.

JUST GET (((THERAPY))) BRO!
Therapy only helps u repress autistic tendencies but u end up miserable repressing ur true self.
why would you want to be an autistic retard though?

not trying to autist shame because im an autist myself

why would you want to be an autistic retard though?

not trying to autist shame because im an autist myself
autism =/= retarded
many autists have above avg intelligence

autism =/= retarded
many autists have above avg intelligence
yeah above avg

i have over 100 iq if i wasn't autistic i would be an even stupider nigger with an iq of 65-85

autism makes you in a sense socially retarded

yeah above avg

i have over 100 iq if i wasn't autistic i would be an even stupider nigger with an iq of 65-85

autism makes you in a sense socially retarded
yes that's the nature of it, also cuz ur interests r too weird for normalcattle

yes that's the nature of it, also cuz ur interests r too weird for normalcattle
yeah because of your looks

if you were chad with autistic weird interest like anime and whatnot you would be seen as quirky :feelskek:

yeah because of your looks

if you were chad with autistic weird interest like anime and whatnot you would be seen as quirky :feelskek:
I kinda meant other guys, hard to find ppl to talk about ww2 tanks with:feelsUgh:
Ofc foids r hopeless no use trying:feelskek:

I kinda meant other guys, hard to find ppl to talk about ww2 tanks with:feelsUgh:
Ofc foids r hopeless no use trying:feelskek:
if chad knows about anything geeky or retarded he is quirky

who tf cares about ww2 tanks? they were scraped for a reason :feelskek:

if chad knows about anything geeky or retarded he is quirky

who tf cares about ww2 tanks? they were scraped for a reason :feelskek:
Fucking jews took them:feelsree:

Attachments

• 1655344631368.png
    1655344631368.png
    3 MB · Views: 8
ur coping if you deny that we have some normal looking members here and that they are here because they are autistic
:yes: This is true. OP is hard coping nigger who doesn't acknowledge mental illness. :feelsthink::feelsthink::feelsthink::smonk::smonk::smonk:

h

hehehehe so funny

me dumb hahahahah :feelswhat:
I know you're a glowie, man. Someone posted proof in a thread and a backing theory that you're a glowie infiltrator trying to rile us up. :feelswhere::feelsstudy:

I know you're a glowie, man. Someone posted proof in a thread and a backing theory that you're a glowie infiltrator trying to rile us up. :feelswhere::feelsstudy:
how, who, why and where :feelswhat:

probably some bunker lurkers who cant come out and say it publicly :feelskek:
They said what they needed to say on a need to know basis. :feelsjuice: