Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL IT foid says they speak about us at the "lesbian weekly meeting".

• Thread starter Deleted member 15752
  • Start date
Deleted member 15752

Deleted member 15752

Mogged from Fairbanks to Vladivostok
-
LESGBIAN MEETIGNNSF D1 RT

See? My case still stands that gays and lesbians are interested in us that they speak about us at meetings.

They take time out of their day to speak about us at some fake meeting where all the numales join.

We have gotten into their heads. I live NEET and rent free in their head, its amazing.

they say I'm living in the basement of my parents when in fact I'm using IT heads as toilet

:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

Lesbian aka deprived of chad cock.

sure they like to make fun of us. they are glad because they aint us. most of them would be incels if they were males

lesbain == women who can't get chads or can't fuck dogs because of the taboo.

3duki8f99g411.jpg

just be obsessed with us theory. we should make trading cards. we'd be rich.

They like Chad cock.

Proof?

It's a Bi weekly meeting, for "lesbians"

Exposed :feelsthink:

imagine talking about incels irl

how does female on female sex even happen? if a girl likes to be dominated, isn't being dominated by a male with an actual cock a better alternative?

how does female on female sex even happen? if a girl likes to be dominated, isn't being dominated by a male with a better alternative?
Strap on and tons of licking.

how does female on female sex even happen? if a girl likes to be dominated, isn't being dominated by a male with an actual cock a better alternative?
Poor substitutes for penises with various phallic objects. They don't really like it, but they become lesbian when they can't get Chad and they certainly don't want incel cock. They might even shove cacti or live fish down their cunts.

Lesbos just have such high standards that chad lite looks incel to them, they can't get the best 5% of men so would rather have fish supper than cheesy sausage.

rent free
e
n
t
f
r
e
e

Honestly who cares what a bunch of dykes who were never gonna fuck us have to say?

I really couldn't care less. I would much rather spend my time on copes or trying to ascend than bother with what some cucks and landwhales think of me.

Lmao, all of the freaks at IT are literally obsessed with us.