Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

IT foid says that hot guys are never creepy with her, but only ugly or old men act creepily toward her

• Thread starter Deleted member 33688
  • Start date
It's more about who does it than what's done

Our point gets proven once again

Look at her pfp.

I checked her reddit posts, and saw her relationship woes.
This foid clearly has a sad life and PD.
No need to take her too serious.

The lack of self-awareness that cunts have is astounding

The lack of self awareness, good lord.

That bitch belongs in the oven. (In minecraft)

Shes used up, she has took casual cock in the past.

what she's describing isn't men being evil or trying to hurt anyone. those men are probably just socially awkward

Int SelfAwareness = -1

I don't doubt that ugly guys have worse social skills. They get ostracized from an early age and never got to practice.

I stare openly at whores butts and tits because I don't care what they think about me.

Her lizard brain can't see the obvious contradiction and hypocrisy. What a dumb fucking cunt, can't put 2+2 together.

She's too dumb to realize that if chad acts respectfully is because he doesn't have any interest in an ugly cow like her. Ugliness attracts ugliness

That bitch looks ugly as shit with the fakeup, lighting and filters on. What makes her think an ugly man would be so desperate to stare at her for more than 1 nanosecond? Delusional.

it just so happens that all the attractive guys arent creepy.

damn.

what a coincidence, foid hamster brain logic

Ugly=evil.
Woman=Hypocrite

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6