Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Hypocrisy IT foid proclaims that she dislikes any man on Reddit who dares to complain about not getting laid, uses Reddit exclusively to complain about men.

L

Liptusg

Recruit
★★★

Meet this fine young lady. An exceedingly vapid twat even by foid standards ( Who also happens to be an army wife, I.E married a soldier, probably because big and dull is exactly her type ), none of her posts on Reddit rarely surpass the length of a single sentence while not having emotional outbursts, and either posts about kittens or, shocker - incessantly shitting on and gossiping about men on /r/niceguys, /r/creepyPM's, and all their various clones as all IT women likewise do, despite telling men that the slightest hint of resentment or criticism of women is what makes them shitty people who 'blame others for their own problems' instead of focusing on themselves.

But that wasn't enough for her, oh no no. You see, as someone who is so very much against those whiny attention-seeking incels, the attention she was already getting from those popular hate subs simply wasn't enough for her. She went ahead and created her very own subreddit , the 10000th of it's kind on Reddit by now, dedicated to screenshotting any chat you ever had with a member of the male gender that you slightly disliked and posting it for attention while insulting the featured person to the greatest extent possible even as they are unable to respond, called /r/GuysWithBadVibes, which then went on to advertise in every other sub that already serves the same purpose.

Then an incel messaged her too, and she replied to him as 'brightly' as you can expect:

And in other instances too, true to her foid nature, all of her interactions with 'Bad Vibes Guys' consist of refusing to engage in dialogue, clarification, logical deconstruction or trying to settle a dispute before going full apeshit, something that a lot of men are willing to even with their worst enemies ( Just watch youtube debate panels ), and instead resorting to pissing contests, emojis and 'Fuck off/whatevaaah', which of course happens as women assure us not because they are infantile children but because speech is harassment and you're not entitled to their time or something along these lines, which oddly doesn't seem to bother men as much. I guess women are just smarter.

It mays also not surprise most of you to hear that like all foids and IT users in particular, she is a deeply disturbed psycho and this is how she talks to her own biological father and mother ( Daddy AND mommy issues ) who she claims to have been abused by, yet one can only imagine judging by her behavior so far what sort of trouble she's been up to, and no doubt she finds it a power trip to blow off random men and attack them in away she can only beg from her biological father:

So to recap, here is your average deranged and combative IT foid saying how much she looks down on men who complain about getting laid 'for whatever reason' and that they all do it 'for attention', while being an insatiable attention-whore. It's perfectly fine for her to devote her entire account to attacking and complaining about men. It's perfectly fine for women on TwoX or /r/sex or even FDS for that matter to bemoan their sex lives and how Brad doesn't satisfy them or cute guy won't look at them as much as they please and to be supported in doing so. She even spells it in her title, "men who complain" - why 'men'? Why not just 'people who complain'? IT tells us that men and women are just equal humans, and there is certainly no shortage of women on reddit complaining about dry spells or sex lives 'for whatever' reason. Clearly, some are more equal than others - and Reddit upvotes her in the hundreds while collectively cursing the name of those diabolical incels who would dare complain about not getting laid.

As always, the message is clear - If you're a woman, go off queen, say whatever you feel, men are so toxic these days and need to be reformed. If you're a man, shut the fuck up about and only speak about how successful you are or job and hobbies, never say anything negative about women or have sex-related frustrations or complaints.

So basically every r/niceguys foid ever.

Holes are vain, shallow hypocrites. This is nothing new.

IT whores are all neurotic obese freaks. No surprise.

Didn’t read, but yes foids invade all male spaces and then eventually get angry when men try to discuss male topics in said spaces after.

Reddit might actually be peaceful and productive if they banned all femscripts. The remaining men could maybe be remasculinized through intensive therapy and free testosterone by mail.

They kicked all of the incels off of Reddit in 2020 - I was one of them.

Didn’t read, but yes foids invade all male spaces and then eventually get angry when men try to discuss male topics in said spaces after.
For real, right before Incels Without Hate was taken down, foids started invading the sub. I remember I made a post about, "summer is hell for incels, because (foids) start to walk around wearing skimpy clothes". And within a few minutes, a fucking foid commented, "Eww!".

Incels Without Hate was taken down like a month later - the sub was also invaded by QAnon lunatics.

Foids and assholes like this got IWH banned

Any sub with virgin males who are sexually frustrated are full of these assholes

47.45 inceltear
17.89 badwomensanatomy
8.92 trollxchromosomes
5.92 askwomenadvice
4.61 femaledatingstrategy

Women on these subreddits typically hate men and that's why they gather on these subs. Can't say I'm surprised.

Reddit might actually be peaceful and productive if they banned all femscripts. The remaining men could maybe be remasculinized through intensive therapy and free testosterone by mail.
Lol

For real, right before Incels Without Hate was taken down, foids started invading the sub. I remember I made a post about, "summer is hell for incels, because (foids) start to walk around wearing skimpy clothes". And within a few minutes, a fucking foid commented, "Eww!".

Incels Without Hate was taken down like a month later - the sub was also invaded by QAnon lunatics.

View attachment 615439
It’s so fucking hilarious how women are like “eww, men are so gross for ogling!” But they KNOW that men do that — it’s the entire REASON why they dress in slutty outfits. To attract Chad. Everybody knows this, yet women deny it and deny it and deny it, it’s crazy.

They should just admit the truth that they put on makeup and dress with their tits and ass hanging out because they know it makes men simp for them and they do this to attract mates.

It’s “only ewww” to them if they attract non-Chads.

God, the worst fucking part about women is all the gas lighting and strategic denial where they pretend they don’t know exactly what they’re fucking doing.

If these women were in any myriad of non-western countries and went around in what is the equivalent of their underwear they would get raped and people would tell them “well what did you expect?”. Other countries don’t allow women to manipulate and control men the way the west does (where women are protected from consequences for everything under the sun).

For the FBI agents on this fucking board, no I’m not “advocating for rape”, but it’s also nowhere near as bad as it’s made out to be. In the west we’re meant to believe that rape is akin to torture or equivalent to murder, it’s absurd. Oh no, you had the have sex with someone you didn’t want to, the horror! Seriously women are the biggest crybabies on earth. Suppose I got raped by some post wall land whale — would it be a pleasant experience? Nah, but I wouldn’t go around for years after crying like a baby victim and telling everyone how I’m scarred for life lol. If a man did that everyone would laugh at him (as they should), yet when women do it everyone treats them like they were crucified, it’s ridiculous.

My own theory is that the real reason women act like it’s akin to heinous torture and the reason they’re so motivated to prevent rape is because they know that their real bargaining chip is sex.

Last edited:

View attachment 615439
i remember right when it was taken down

that’s when i became a discordcel

Why would I want attention over the fact that I'm a virgin?