Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill IT foid blackpills coper + My body my choice? Possessions are an illusion to begin with

H

HateCurry

Banned
-

She's just hating on bluepillers at this point

Here is the truth: there are many foids on IT who vent there for their frustration with bluepilled incels and seeing them keep trying lame tactics enrage them

IT foids will label anything an incel, this is a bluepiller and I'm not getting approval from nobody but I definitely don't speak like this: I blackpilled incel would never speak this way

On the subreddit women go to complain about misogyny and bluepill and whatever that disagrees with women being queens while labelling anything they see an incel

People never look into what an incel means and write tons and tons for hatred for men in general thankfully dogs exist, cause they won't listen to me, nor you, they won't listen to us that's literally why they have to go on such a weird app lol where they fortunately met a women, who blackpilled them brutally

You might not see this as the blackpill but I guarantee it is the main point are:

1. She doesn't like him being a scam artist saying women are attracted to abundance mindset
2. She wants to live freely away from the pity/cuck relationship of marriage
3. No one wants to be in a powerless situation. If a woman kept begging you for marrying her and you rejected her; is it your fault to reject her or did she try to force you when you made it clear you don't like her?

Dude literally scares women as if not getting married will get you killed and I know

The problem is, it's her body and therefore her choice, the shit every woman refers to: even if it hurts your feelings it will always be that way

BUT

SHE DOESN'T OWN HER BODY

ALL POSSESSIONS ARE AN ILLUSION TO BEGIN WITH