Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over It felt good to be talked to and touched by my stacy dentist today

• Thread starter Deleted member 1780
  • Start date
Deleted member 1780

Deleted member 1780

FBIcel
-
Even if it was all just regular interaction mandated by the dental health company, It was still a good experience. She asked how I was doing, what I was studying, touched my arm and jaw, moving them left and right. It was just regular things, but It felt good to be cared for, even if I know she was repulsed by my existence. I can imagine how someone would be bluepilled; these sort of things are intoxicating for someone that has been isolated for so long.

So this is what normies feel, huh? All I will ever be able to experience are these forced interactions. :feelsrope:

Last edited:
I used to have a young foid dentist. Pretty great tbh ngl

Are you even a real reptile?

I know that feeling. A woman touching you is like a drug. Especially if you're an incel.

It's hot when they are cleaning your teeth and their boobs brush up on you.

Every six weeks I get a haircut and it feels good man when my hairdresser washes my hair.
She's kind of cute, I looked her up on kikebook and ofc she's married to some stereotypical tall bald chav who will start beating her in five years, typical slav marriage. Or I guess just a typical marriage, women love bad personality thugs.

It's hot when they are cleaning your teeth and their boobs brush up on you.
i remember as a kid ,i had a female dentist and she would always put her tits on my face ,she was a 30 year old roastie now that i think about it.Which disgusts me.Foids over 30 arent human

Dentistmaxx and go back every week bro.

I know that feeling. A woman touching you is like a drug. Especially if you're an incel.
That's why ascension can be bad.
You do it once and you know what you have been missing

Yes man, i usually hate getting touched but sometimes it feels good. Happens too rarely tho.

I wish I had more teeth then I be dented by Stacy!

SPIT!

oh yeah... Uh. Uh.

My sister is a dentist. She hates her work and the patients. Always complains about how disgusting it is to look into people's mouth. Told me she doesn't even consider patients people, just meat coming through the assembly line.

But she acts friendly because it is her job.
She sticks with it because money is great.

Likely what that stacy was thinking as she worked on your mouth.
Sorry to burst your bubble, OP.

They're kind of old so I never had a reaction

But I would probably have the same reaction if it was a jb doing it

My dermatologist is a sandstacy (Persian, 8/10). I know that my unattractive looks are constantly on her mind when I'm there because she always has a nurse in the examining room with her. She's making a conscious decision that she doesn't want to be alone with me.

With all my other (male) doctors, the nurse always came in first, then the doctor came in later, alone. It's unfortunate that this sandstacy has to be so paranoid and irrational. Sadly, many women think that made-for-TV Lifetime Channel movies (which always have an ugly guy stalking a womyn) are real life.

No thanks, I am Nordic.

LastGerman

Image result for nicolas cage laughing gif
Image result for nicolas cage laughing gif

Join us tbh. JFL at identifying with normies.

Touched by a foid :chad::chad::chad::banhammer:

My dentist is an old Iranian guy

I'd go to the dentist more often it it meant a hot foid was forced to touch me pretending not to be disgusted