Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting It feels like everyone is against me

Sonozaki

Sonozaki

Officer
★★
It used to be a random thought but over time it started to make so much sense. Every person i have ever interacted with (real life) and I mean literally every person has hurt me / stopped me from enjoying the things I like / ruined the things I like / basically turned my life into horror one way or another. Anyone else feel the same way? Maybe I'm just losing it at this point.

That’s cuz they are

You're being gang stalked like every non government shill on this forum

It used to be a random thought but over time it started to make so much sense. Every person i have ever interacted with (real life) and I mean literally every person has hurt me / stopped me from enjoying the things I like / ruined the things I like / basically turned my life into horror one way or another. Anyone else feel the same way? Maybe I'm just losing it at this point.

Yep. It's brutal.

Chances are you are high inhib and are unaware of social cues which has repelled people who genuinely like you regardless of looks.

Welcome to the club.

Paranoia is part of incel life, it sucks and I deal with it everyday.

A lot of people seem to be feeling this way lately.

A lot of people seem to be feeling this way lately.
I've felt this way my entire life but have suppressed it deep down, but COVID-19 has worn down my mental strength due to my work and I can't avoid it.

Good thing I don't interact with normscum (((people))) irl

yeah that's normal.When you are a ugly man and you bring nothing to the table(status,skills,talent,money etc etc) life becomes incredibly hard.

Same here. It really seems like you are either hater by everyone, somewhat liked by everyone or loved by everyone. Nothing in-between those 3 options. Truecels are always hated.

Paranoia is part of incel life, it sucks and I deal with it everyday.
It is not paranoia when literally everyone is out to get you.

Because they are against you. They hate you, just because you're ugly.

If you're ugly any attempt at humor or socializing= Annoying or creepy

The fact is, the normies dont want to socialize with us. When we try, we are shut down in passive aggressive ways. They will give us one word answers and half chuckles just to get us to to away then will talk shit and laugh at us behind our backs.

They're all against you, and they always will be. You're only hope of earning any respect with anyone is through thuggmaxxing and whooping somebodies ass so everyone see's. Then some people will begin to respect you a little bit

That's a part of being ugly

They're all against you, and they always will be. You're only hope of earning any respect with anyone is through thuggmaxxing and whooping somebodies ass so everyone see's. Then some people will begin to respect you a little bit

The flaw with this is if there is power over you like a government, you'll get no respect because the government will whoop your ass

The flaw with this is if there is power over you like a government, you'll get no respect because the government will whoop your ass
At worst they will George Floyd you and you get to die anyway so what's it matter then?

At worst they will George Floyd you and you get to die anyway so what's it matter then?
Being in prison ruins your life and you probably won't be re-integrated into society.
Nobody wants to hire someone with a prison record.
Those who get put in prison will likely get back into crime for money and then get put in prison again.

Based schizomaxxing ngl. I bought an NVR surveillance camera setup fit for a 300 sq m2 conveniance store, but it couldn't make me sane. It's over at this point.