Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It fags lol

jddi7smi

jddi7smi

foidxtermination officER
★★★★★
Why people at that faggot reddit shit stacked place always go for the same arguments and words every time they post it's like they are walking copies from each other male cucks and whorey feminists lol

wat r u talking about?

wat r u talking about?
But always the people commenting there are either male cucks or whorey feminists just check their comments and the communities they are active in they all are the same they say the same argument and the same shit man same arguments and everything it's not hard to know what I'm talking about lol

Because IT are bunch of retards.

Because IT are bunch of retards.
They definitely give that vibe that place is a horse shit stacked place I tried browsing looking to see what they say literally they all say the same stuff male cucks there love to worship foids and whorey foids always posting about feminism and misogyny lol

Why people at that faggot reddit shit stacked place always go for the same arguments and words every time they post it's like they are walking copies from each other male cucks and whorey feminists lol
Why are you worried about those losers?

It piss me off and they always pick up the fight then cry
They’re nobody, and even normies think they’re bigger losers than us. They already lost.

They’re nobody, and even normies think they’re bigger losers than us. They already lost.
I agree they are the absolute worst these people are so brain dead like they can't even think a minute