Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL IT fag says I’m a loser

Yes, two psychologists told me and I got diagnosed last year.
I also have ocd and my ocd was ruining my life the most when I was a college freshman

I also have ocd and my ocd was ruining my life the most when I was a college freshman
What was your ocd? Mine is I have to wash my hands a lot and make sure doors are locked multiple times.

What was your ocd? Mine is I have to wash my hands a lot and make sure doors are locked multiple times.
It’s personal but it had to do with knowing the truth about hypothetical things about myself

It’s personal but it had to do with knowing the truth about hypothetical things about myself
Now that I think about it things got weird for me too when I turned 18, I started smoking weed and got my first oneitis and she ghosted me very fast. It was a very depressing and crazy year for me.

Now that I think about it things got weird for me too when I turned 18, I started smoking weed and got my first oneitis and she ghosted me very fast. It was a very depressing and crazy year for me.
At 22 I still haven’t gotten my life back to normal

It does take a lot of work and it frustrates me
Don't focus on doing something you hate, only focus on something you like. Autists aren't good at doing things they're not interested in.

Don't focus on doing something you hate, only focus on something you like. Autists aren't good at doing things they're not interested in.
When I bring my life back to normal I will then begin to approachmaxx

When I bring my life back to normal I will then begin to approachmaxx
If you have free time do it now for practice. It might give you motivation to straighten things out.

If you have free time do it now for practice. It might give you motivation to straighten things out.
Practice approaching?

Yes, being 22 is a major youth halo until you get to 24.
Unfortunately there aren’t any foids I can find at my college that I can date.

They're making fun of you for posting too much.

This from sub reddit famous for a dude who posts 100x a day on holidays.
Reminder he posted 50 times on Valentine's day.

everyone on this site is a loser, its called incels.co ffs. anyone who signed up is an incel loser, although IT is no better

I wish we could meet I.T so we could kick the shit out of them.

I wish we could meet I.T so we could kick the shit out of them.
everyone on this site is a loser, its called incels.co ffs. anyone who signed up is an incel loser, although IT is no better

and they all say i have a lame insult even though the best insults THEY use are "piece of shit" or "asshole" and i wasn't even trying to use a good insult anyways.

Last edited:
IT are losers

I bet my numbers are high too!

I'm probably a loser too.

But i already knew that so anyone else saying so, wouldn't be too surprising.
everyone here is high IQ. IT are low IQ