Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Soy IT doesn't understand the age of consent laws

Stupid Clown

Stupid Clown

Everything burns
★★★★★
So this is the one and only post I will make about IT. I'm making this post just because the amount of mental retardation I just saw is too much to just ignore. My friend dmed it to me and I just broke out laughing out loud. Here's the post.

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/IncelTear/comments/znw9p4/what_the_fuck/?utm_source=share&utm_medium=android_app&utm_name=androidcss&utm_term=1&utm_content=share_button

So the post here exposes the famous incel It's Over as a "pedophile" for sleeping with a 17 year old girl. The comments say

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/IncelTear/comments/znw9p4/what_the_fuck/j0keupx?utm_medium=android_app&utm_source=share&context=3

They believe the international age of consent is 18 and anything under that is illegal. However let's just take a look at the age of consent in America state by state.
BHW Law Firm bhwlawfirmcom
So despite what redditors think the age of consent in lots of states is actually 16 or 17. It's one of those in my state for example. Now let's look at the age of consent laws for It's Over's home county of the UK.
Picsart 22 12 17 05 10 47 133

So obviously what It's Over did was completely legal and IT would've known if they had done a little research instead of assuming that the age of consent worldwide is 18 because it's 18 in their state. Also for all IT lurkers you'll be happy to know It's Over never got in trouble for what he did and moved on to Russia and Ukraine to pump and dump desperate girls. :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:
1440091 20190220 225706

Itsover hero and oreo of geomaxxing, not gonna lie.

That post is older than @Emba can't believe they still post that shit on It

To be fair, there was a reddit post (not on IT) about a guy's 44 year old friend who had a 16 year old girlfriend (technically legal due to the age of consent being 16 in his state) and it was gigacringe as he would bring her to meetups with his other male 40 year old friends and do stuff she couldn't possibly relate to. I don't know, relationships with such massive age gaps are stupid.
It's different for ItsOver though, as he's also young.

Itsover hero and oreo of geomaxxing, not gonna lie.
It's over when predditors tries to cancel him be like. I love him he's a hero for us all. A man who stood up against all the trash and got away with living a better life by cheating the system.

moved on to Russia and Ukraine to pump and dump desperate girls. :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: View attachment 687604
Isn't he the same guy who deflorated sea girls?

Link to post in screenshot?