Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL IT doesn’t touch my posts

bing

bing

Captain
★★★
Too high IQ for you sluts? :feelswhat:

You won’t touch anything I post because it would be a self-own to do it. You would give me publicity because everything I say is 100% facts.

Dumb fucking blue haired whores. This is what happens when an incel is better than you. Eat shit :feelsaww:

You guys are too obsessed with those faggots

You guys are too obsessed with those faggots
Who cares
this. IT doesn't actually care what your philosophy is. JFL if you think you are that important to normies. they just want the ebin screenshots of some retardcel saying he likes little girls so they can reinforce their stereotypes about us

Put me in the screenshot IT, also your 100% getting posted now. it doesn’t matter u cant change the opinions of bluepilled idiots no matter how hard you try

Put me in the screenshot IT, also your 100% getting posted now. it doesn’t matter u cant change the opinions of bluepilled idiots no matter how hard you try

They won’t, they can tell I’m smarter than them. Everything I say is too articulate for their pea brained female minds

Imagine joining literally 3 days ago and calling me a fakecel, JFL at the state of this forum
He makes a very compelling claim :feelsStudy: