Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It doesn't really make sense to want a gf in 2022.

• Thread starter Deleted member 9758
  • Start date
Too true but another alternative is pure hatred i just see women and im angry i get sad when i think about a specific one tho

I'm so confused by the flaming in this thread; is my understanding correct that OP would prefer a monogamous relationship with a loyal virgin foid but would settle for a shaky and doomed to failure relationship with the average foid where he tries to cheat on the woman as often as possible?

It seems contradictory to want a gf to avoid jestermaxxing but wanting to continue to jestermaxx for extra pussy after getting a gf

Anyways all virgin men should be assigned a virgin women by the government, if there's not enough virgin women then more of them should be creatrd post haste.

I would consider myself a romanticcel, but I realise i'm no longer in my mid teens so a gf is basically just a second-hand cumsock. I guess it's convenient to have a gf because you get consistent sex and you don't have to go on dates and shit and try to entertain a foid enough so she'll sleep with you. But you should always look for other pussy unless she was a virgin before meeting you. If I get a gf I would still go out partying and hopefully sleep with other foids, because lets be honest nobody is really 100% loyal when they're young. People settle down when they're old out of desperation because they know their looks are going to shit. I wanna slay until my cock no longer works. There's no way i'm ever settling down with an aging cumdumpster and turning her vagina and asshole into one hole by making her shit out children, especially considering the very high chance i'd end up with a daughter.

Also to the abused reddit tranny that will probably screenshot this thread: kill yourself you worthless waste of space. As a redditor, you're in the bottom of the barrel of humanity, no different than anyone on this forum. Even knowing what reddit is makes you a failure. Again, end your pathetic existence.
You romanticize sex because of collectivistic ideas that was thrown upon you and others by mommy, daddy, environment (society, TV, school, music, games) since you were a child. It is idee fixe, it exist only in your brain. The true thing that exist is your lust and want to feel bitch's body. That's all.

Since people are stupid fucks that create thoughts and believe them thoughts even if they are illogical to the fullest, since then people created "love", "friendships" and all other virtues that have that many common with reality as woman with being intelligent.

Last edited: