Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

TeeHee "It doesn't matter what a woman wears, rape is completely the mans fault"

• Thread starter Deleted member 20195
  • Start date
Deleted member 20195

Deleted member 20195

Self-banned
-
Lol @ Sweden being number 6 on the list.

Yea like you can’t dress whore-like specifically to get Chad attention and then complain ugly men are hitting on you too. Deal with the consequences of your choice to wear a short skirt tbh tbh ngl that includes the risk of an ugly, sexually frustrated man raping you.

Yea like you can’t dress whore-like specifically to get Chad attention and then complain ugly men are hitting on you too. Deal with the consequences of your choice to wear a short skirt tbh tbh ngl that includes the risk of an ugly, sexually frustrated man raping you.
Based

most miniskirt whores are low-iq larpers that haven't gotten over exposing their body

they realise that they're spending 99% of their time outside in non-chad presence, so they're constantly trying to pull their skirt lower, looking extremely uncomfortable, and using the "stare shield" if really desperate, staring guys who go past firmly in the eye with a nasty expression to try and intimidate them from looking at her ass and tits that are literally HANGING OUT

that data was from 2010 ... they are probably #1 now
I'm not knowledgeable of the political climate in other countries, but I hear it's rapefugees. Just why are they shooting themselves in the foot?

I'm not knowledgeable of the political climate in other countries, but I hear it's rapefugees. Just why are they shooting themselves in the foot?

its always womens fault

might go up by a couple of % but rapefugees are not that statistically significant.

It doesn't matter if you lock your door. It's the person who comes who comes to your house

I don’t think it’s about what they wear women can literally walk butt naked in the street and no one would touch them. They get raped because of the situations they put themselves into. They hangout with known criminals smoking weed and drinking alcohol then they cry when they get fucked... what did you expect you stupid whore.

Well Jordan is great place to live in

Very few rapes are the "jumping out of bush to attack innocent girl out of nowhere" kind. That's the fear mongering kind that they media loves to put in the news, but I still seldom see it. Most rapes are one night stands where the woman isn't particularly into it (but changed her mind from earlier when she invited the guy back after a night of partying and dosing up on birth control) but just kinda laid there because it was easier than leaving and getting a taxi. If they rather rape than getting in a taxi, what does that say about the severity of it?

most miniskirt whores are low-iq larpers that haven't gotten over exposing their body

they realise that they're spending 99% of their time outside in non-chad presence, so they're constantly trying to pull their skirt lower, looking extremely uncomfortable, and using the "stare shield" if really desperate, staring guys who go past firmly in the eye with a nasty expression to try and intimidate them from looking at her ass and tits that are literally HANGING OUT
stare shield..

is this a new thing

stare shield..

is this a new thing
yes, women that know they are exposed (extremely slutty clothes, leaning over so you can see down their shirt) will stare you down to try and make you either look away (like the average cuck) or complete the eye contact by looking at their eyes, and not at 99% of their breast being exposed

at least they do it in EE

The way they dress definitely has some relevance. That’s why the based Islam culture want women to be covered, because they accept the nature of men and women, and they don’t create deluded concepts and rationalized intellectual theories to deny a simple biological reality. Islam face reality for what it is, and women are covered. That’s all.

Women dressing like whores is something relevant, that tells us a lot about foid nature and about men nature. But if you prefer to hide behind deluded explanations and you don’t want to accept reality, then don’t blame others if the consequences of your blindness show up.

Rape is the fault of the one who initiated it and went trough with it. If both parties consented, but one changed it's mind afterwards it does not make it rape.

Rape is a man’s fault for being a fucking degenerate monkey who can’t control his impulses but also the woman’s fault for choosing to take the risk of arousing ugly men in between Chad sightings.

Just like it’s not the police’s fault If they catch you doing heroin or whatever, you chose to do it, and accepted the risk of potentially getting caught

Reward: A heroin high
Risk: getting caught

Rape is no different whatsoever.

Reward: arousing Chad with your body
Risk: arousing ugly inkwell who rapes you

You don’t just get to do things in life free from consequences ffs.

I can’t put a precise number on who’s more at fault, to me it’s about equal maybe? Idk

nice post bro

Maybe, but it probably has more to do with them having the loosest definition of rape in the world by far, every seperate incident is counted as an instance of rape ktp.

Tbh I disagree, Muslim foids get raped if their veil is askew. They get raped because they trust too easily and find themselves alone with a guy while theyre drunk/high.

Tbh I disagree, Muslim foids get raped if their veil is askew. They get raped because they trust too easily and find themselves alone with a guy while theyre drunk/high.
bluepiller alert