Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Toxic Femininity It doesn't matter that you can't have them...

hunlow

hunlow

autistic, ugly bastard
★★★
1705564198145538m

They want you to have no one and nothing. They view you as subhuman insect who is unworthy of any sort of happiness or companionship. Their power structure over men, especially lonely men, is being threatened, and they don't like it.

The men that are going for AI girlfriends, are not the men these women are chasing to begin with, so I don't know why they are so focused on this topic at all.

No one is taking your men away. "Your men" are out there still.

The men that are going for AI girlfriends, are not the men these women are chasing to begin with, so I don't know why they are so focused on this topic at all.

Foids want orbiters. They're easy validation, attention, resources, etc.

They loose orbiters

they don't want subhumans to be happy either.

Foids want orbiters. They're easy validation, attention, resources, etc.
That's true. They know the men they are chasing don't offer those things to them (That feed their narcissism), but the orbiters do.

They unironically need therapy... Their frustrations with men are not our problem.
Indeed, the postmodern world breeds women to be psychotic narcissists