Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over It doesn't matter if you're lacking in looks or height...

GhostedPhantom

GhostedPhantom

GrAYcel (he/him)
★★★
...because whatever you're lacking, Chad has both of these and will mog you anyday, even if you're god-level statusmaxxed.

View: https://youtu.be/4_YBMfJWoz8

It's LDAR o'clock, boyos. :feelscomfy:

Still, height > face is law.

cope height> face. u can always surgery face but not height. in fact if I was tall but ugly face, I would have gotten my face fixed by now. but no I had to be a midget shitskin. So I have given up

cope height> face. u can always surgery face but not height. in fact if I was tall but ugly face, I would have gotten my face fixed by now. but no I had to be a midget shitskin. So I have given up
leg lengthening surgery?

Lately I've started to think that it isn't as simple as this because you can only afford plastic surgery when you're well into your 20s or even later, and at that point it's already too late to fix the trauma from childhood bullying and loneliness and the lack of social skills due to having no one to talk to, and you might already be an oldcel.

But manletism is a looks modifier by itself in addition to being much more difficult to fix so I do agree that height > face overall. My opinion doesn't count much, though, because the facial equivalent of my height is a nuclear bomb victim so of course I'd be biased towards height.
leg lengthening surgery?
Cope. I'd rather remain an incel than potentially cripple myself.

When joshua stands next to mayweather, thats when the world crumbles and you can see the heightpill in full effect. All that money and fame just to look like a pathetic manlet at the end of the day when chad walks in.:blackpill::blackpill::blackpill: height>>>>>>>>>>>>>face

Chad has both but face > > > > height

When joshua stands next to mayweather, thats when the world crumbles and you can see the heightpill in full effect. All that money and fame just to look like a pathetic manlet at the end of the day when chad walks in.:blackpill::blackpill::blackpill: height>>>>>>>>>>>>>face
And this isn't even the full dosage of the heightpill. Imagine if they got into a mild conflict and Joshua stood right in front of Floyd, leaning down a little in a gorilla-ish pose. It would be over for Floyd with any foid witnessing that.

Another situation would be them just chilling and then Joshua using Floyd as an armrest.

The only way manlets can be safe is if they're peacefully sitting down at a table with similarly-framed men or they're in an online video alone. For example Pewdiepie is a Chad in terms of his face and voice (but of course it's his personality that made him the top youtuber, right? :foidSoy:) but then...

View: https://youtu.be/092PIJKKgFo

Brutal.
By the way, I saw this before I was even redpilled; back then, it gave me an uneasy feeling in my gut, which in retrospect must've been my intuition telling me that the heightpill reigns supreme.

face > > > > height
Read above.

I didn't want this thread to turn into a height vs face debate, but I also knew it was inevitable. :feelshaha:

leg lengthening surgery?
costs 3x more and is super risky. Also it merely adds 4 inches of height. 5'5 -> 5'9 is not a significant improvement

And this isn't even the full dosage of the heightpill. Imagine if they got into a mild conflict and Joshua stood right in front of Floyd, leaning down a little in a gorilla-ish pose. It would be over for Floyd with any foid witnessing that.

Another situation would be them just chilling and then Joshua using Floyd as an armrest.

The only way manlets can be safe is if they're peacefully sitting down at a table with similarly-framed men or they're in an online video alone. For example Pewdiepie is a Chad in terms of his face and voice (but of course it's his personality that made him the top youtuber, right? :foidSoy:) but then...

View: https://youtu.be/092PIJKKgFo

Brutal.
By the way, I saw this before I was even redpilled; back then, it gave me an uneasy feeling in my gut, which in retrospect must've been my intuition telling me that the heightpill reigns supreme.

Read above.

I didn't want this thread to turn into a height vs face debate, but I also knew it was inevitable. :feelshaha:

Yeah heightpill is just too damn brutal man:feelsrope:. Cant believe people still cope with face:feelsree:

costs 3x more
The cost probably depends on 1) the quality of the leg lengthening, 2) the quality of the plastic surgery, and 3) how severe the facial deformity in question is.

Regardless, the risk and the certain negative effects of having one's bones "scarred" is enough of a reason for me to give up on leg lengthening until they come up with something better Hell freezes over (and the 9th circle of Hell doesn't count).

Lately I've started to think that it isn't as simple as this because you can only afford plastic surgery when you're well into your 20s or even later, and at that point it's already too late to fix the trauma from childhood bullying and loneliness and the lack of social skills due to having no one to talk to, and you might already be an oldcel.

But manletism is a looks modifier by itself in addition to being much more difficult to fix so I do agree that height > face overall. My opinion doesn't count much, though, because the facial equivalent of my height is a nuclear bomb victim so of course I'd be biased towards height.

Cope. I'd rather remain an incel than potentially cripple myself.
both are cope if ur sub-5. surgery can only do so much

costs 3x more and is super risky. Also it merely adds 4 inches of height. 5'5 -> 5'9 is not a significant improvement
This is why I won't do LL. I'm 5'5 barefoot, going from 5'5 to 5'8 or 5'9 wouldn't do anything. Average height in my country is 5'11.5, below 5'10 is manlet here.

Just spend a gazzillion shekels to break ur legs and have to learn to walk again after the surgery for two extra inches bro
So having your legs surgically cut in 1 spot, not broken, and then spending 6 months in physical therapy, is worse than a life time of inceldom? Yeah youre a retard volcel kys faggot

So having your legs surgically cut in 1 spot, not broken, and then spending 6 months in physical therapy, is worse than a life time of inceldom? Yeah youre a retard volcel kys faggot
You'd have to be a borderlinecel for leg lengthening to be able to help you ascend out of inceldom.

A subhuman is a subhuman. Rich or poor. Doesnt matter. Short is short, ugly is ugly

It takes one tall good looking man standing next to you to make all your hard work, status and money seem worthless because it doesnt protect you from mogging.

Still, height > face is law.
Cope, face > height. Except when its radical like you are 4'9 or some shit like that jfl then yeah height > face in that situation or if you are 6'6 then sure but in any other face face > height