Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Hypocrisy It doesnt make sense how foids say that nobody is entitled to sex, but yet cry human rights violation when women arent allowed to fuck Chad

• Thread starter Deleted member 34161
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 34161

General of the incel wars
-
Notice how every time women are stopped from whoring themselves to Chads like under Sharia law or even just by shaming whores, foids claim that this is a violation of basic human rights?

Yet at the same time they feel like incels should be content with not having sex at all.

Massive hypocrisy.

No one should care about what foids have to say,their mouths are designed to suck dick, not to utter words because they have small brains,incapable of logic and reason.

There is no reason why foids walking around with little to no clothes should not be considered a form of sexual assault against men. When foids are exposed to a penis they can claim they were harassed. So why am I obligated to see their bodies when I go out?
When foids say that Sharia law violates their human rights they are basically saying that they are entitled to harass ugly men. This is just another reason why foids deserve no sympathy whatsoever.

It's time for the men of the world to band together once again and stop listening to what foids have to say.

There is no reason why foids walking around with little to no clothes should not be considered a form of sexual assault against men. When foids are exposed to a penis they can claim they were harassed. So why am I obligated to see their bodies when I go out?
When foids say that Sharia law violates their human rights they are basically saying that they are entitled to harass ugly men. This is just another reason why foids deserve no sympathy whatsoever.
BASED

The way they 're constantly campaigning for abortion to be legalized is a testament to their hypocrisy.

Whenever someone tells them not to have sex and then they won't need an abortion they get angry and act like getting fucked by chad is a basic human right.

These are the same foids who screech "STOP ACTING ENTITLED TO SEX YOU STUPD INKLER!!!1"

basically the perspective they push is that it's okay for you to offer sex but not to demand it, no that complicated OP