Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It doesn't even matter anymore.

idkwattodowithlife

idkwattodowithlife

Banned
-
Women will never be satisfied as they always demand more. For example, look at how much Brad Pitt's marriage deteriorated over the years with Angelina Jolie. We know that Brad Pitt has it all as a man in terms of his LMS/SMV, but his wife or whatever isn't still satisfied with him. There's no man better for her and when their marriage broke down, for a while she entered into a lesbian relationship with another woman (because obviously a woman of her calibre can't find any man that's attractive as her and or as worthy of her status/money). He then got super depressed and tried to drink his problems away, it didn't helped him much. But sure enough time came to the rescue and their relationship worked out a bit.

The moral of the story is, it doesn't matter of what ceiling you're at in terms of your SMV/LMS. The truth of the matter is that women want the impossible (being that most of them are bi by nature, most would rather settle for each other than ugly dudes), and that in a way automatically casts away most men as biological garbage.

Nothing matters much for us, in the end.

Last edited:
I TRIED SO HARRDD AND GOT SO FARR....
BUT IN THE END... IT DOSENT EVEN MATTER

I walk a lonely road...

It eventually all comes to an end, human life is meaningless

Reality hits hard, but we will all accept it sooner or later.

Most marriages are garbage after the sexual excitement disappeared

This is a black pill even most guys here can't handle...women eventually get bored of being with the same guy, even if he's chad.

Just look at how many A-list celebrities have gotten divorced, often multiple times. And in over 90 percent of these cases, it was their wives that filed for divorce.

I've personally known some legit Chads that have gotten dumped and cheated on.

Even Chads are not able to find a woman who will have undying unconditional love for them. Sure, there are marriages that last up until one of them dies, but you can be sure she got bored of him long before it got to that point and only stayed with him out of convenience.

At the risk of sounding absurdly hyperbolic....I genuinely believe if Chico Lachowski married pig woman....even she would get bored of him eventually.

Happily ever after only happens in fairy tales and Mongolian animated motion pictures.

Last edited:
Yes, they do get tired, but then again you'll get tired if you're with the same foid for 2+ years. If we could choose, we'd probably monkey branch too, that's our nature

At the risk of sounding absurdly hyperbolic....I genuinely believe if Chico Lachowski married pig woman....even she would get bored of him eventually.

Happily ever after only happens in fairy tales and Mongolian animated motion pictures.

This is a black pill even most guys here can't handle...women eventually get bored of being with the same guy, even if he's chad.

Just look at how many A-list celebrities have gotten divorced, often multiple times. And in over 90 percent of these cases, it was their wives that filed for divorce.

I've personally known some legit Chads that have gotten dumped and cheated on.

Even Chads are not able to find a woman who will have undying unconditional love for them. Sure, there are marriages that last up until one of them dies, but you can be sure she got bored of him long before it got to that point and only stayed with him out of convenience.

I don't think patriarchy and traditionalism or living in a anti-degenerate society would help that much, maybe a bit. Because the masses of people are already degenerate as is. Also people are more interested being with a different person each time, as long as their romance, love or excitement for their partners wears off.

Usually, when men hold onto their relationship's, and marriage's, after a while, their wives, and girlfriends start resenting them, as they want to be free to Monkey branch or slut it up without being held back. Then start conjuring up with plans to dump their said boyfriend's and husband's.

It's the sad part of reality... Even if we get over the hill, we're still fucked.

Yes, they do get tired, but then again you'll get tired if you're with the same foid for 2+ years. If we could choose, we'd probably monkey branch too, that's our nature
Yes, that's probably true.

I mean look at Islam, even they allow men to marry up to four wives, lol. Same thing Mormon and Amish cultures.

Only the top 0,00000000001% of men get laid

Only the top 0,00000000001% of men get laid
Maybe in terms of slays, but then again 4/10's do get laid too, however their aren't guaranteed to live a good life like Chad.