Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over It depresses me people of My age are having kids

Don Vito

Don Vito

Cinemaxxxed
★★★★
i'm a zoomercel and people of my age and even younger are having kids. This depresses me a lot because these people often sold off as "anti-natalist" or some shit like that.

I Guess The foids got often pregnant while they get drunk. What is suicidefuel because I don't think my dick could get up If I'm drunk ir high. But is likely this wasn't the case of many others. Imagine be so experienced in sex you still get pregnant. Clown ass world!!!!!

Old classmates of mine have literal 6 year olds
I have yet to hold someone's hand
It is what it is.
I am sure they have their own struggles in life
Raising children ain't easy

I don't envy people who have kids, especially men
They all end up paying for child support and get cucked

Old classmates of mine have literal 6 year olds
I have yet to hold someone's hand
It is what it is.
I am sure they have their own struggles in life
Raising children ain't easy
It depresses me some of these people have The same level of maturity as my mom, when I started to be conscious, while I rot alone with The same 14 yo mindset despite being almost 10 years older.

I don't envy people who have kids, especially men
They all end up paying for child support and get cucked
:bigbrain:
Having kids is overrated, men don't have a biological clock so don't worry about age

What’s a zoomer like 1999 and 2000 of whatever that’s early ngl but ya feelings are like understandable

The older I get the more depressed I get about the state of the world :feelsbadman: