Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

IT cucks are watching our every move.

K

kt0_0

Self-banned
-
I shouldn’t be making this thread since I don’t want to give them attention but I have to talk about this. When I go on a new thread and check how many people are viewing it, this is what I see: Total: 88 (Incels: 24, Bluepillers: 64). It’s so weird knowing that they’re watching us and when I saw that I automatically knew it was the IT cucks, so this is my message to them: IT cucks please kindly fuck off, it’s not your job to point out “obnoxious behavior” on a site you don’t even have an account on so go do that on cuckeddit or somewhere else, especially the B&R girl who’s stalking us 24/7 . Tbh, all you IT cucks are but it’s the B&R girl I see everywhere, so please fuck off and stop stalking our forums for content, point out obnoxious behavior somewhere else. Oh, and I have a question for IT too: Why did you guys choose to stalk virgin men? There’s lots of other people you could stalk.

Imagine stalking a bunch of losers whining about their virginity on an obscure forum :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul:

Federal law provides some tools to combat cyberstalking. Under 18 U.S.C. 875(c), it is a federal crime, punishable by up to five years in prison and a fine of up to $250,000, to transmit any communication in interstate or foreign commerce containing a threat to injure the person of another.

IT like to feel superior, but in order to do so they have to find the worst pile of human trash, aka us. The thing is they don't realize that, because they do that, they probably aren't that superior to us.
Federal law provides some tools to combat cyberstalking. Under 18 U.S.C. 875(c), it is a federal crime, punishable by up to five years in prison and a fine of up to $250,000, to transmit any communication in interstate or foreign commerce containing a threat to injure the person of another.
Boogaloo fuel

It could also be bots trying to crash the website tbh.

I don’t care about IT

they should simply accept that there are people out that arent either: a foid, a cuck or a chad. ok chads arent at IT

Hey IT why don’t you keep telling us how unimportant and insignificant it is to not be loved by the opposite sex? Tell us there’s more to life than companionship and being lonely your whole life is okay.

From what I know there are a lot of lurkers who don't like to make an account, that tends to be the case on every website. I myself was a lurker for a year and a half before joining.

Why the fuck hasn't this forum been made private or at least had limits put on what non users can see?

Why the fuck hasn't this forum been made private or at least had limits put on what non users can see?
That’s the real question here. It takes inconvenience to make an account here and if some IT bitch makes an account, just remember this: we can easily spot the infiltrators. But yeah, I really do want limits put on what non users can see, or maybe nothing at all.

Last edited:
Hey IT! Please cope with the knowledge that, outside this forum, I live a high-functioning lifestyle that gigamogs you in terms of the challenges I overcome and the rewards I receive.
You are invited to live with the knowledge that I am still able to function surprisingly well without all the gay shit you are dependent on. Even at my lowest, deprived of normative human interaction, I am still more successful than you are.
(No, your fat roastie wife you betabuxx for does not count as success)

From what I know there are a lot of lurkers who don't like to make an account, that tends to be the case on every website. I myself was a lurker for a year and a half before joining.
:giga:

Imagine stalking a bunch of losers whining about their virginity on an obscure forum
JFL. They think they're heroes of some kind, "fighting against evil inkwells" :feelskek: :feelskek:

JFL. They think they're heroes of some kind, "fighting against evil inkwells" :feelskek: :feelskek:
The bitch that took the screenshot of this thread said “we’re encouraging young men to become hateful, racist misogynists.” First of all, you’re not supposed to be here if you’re under 18 so...

The bitch that took the screenshot of this thread said “we’re encouraging young men to become hateful, racist misogynists.” First of all, you’re not supposed to be here if you’re under 18 so...
Women are the ones who are encouraging men to become hateful, racist misogynists

Total: 20 (Incels: 12, Bluepillers: 8) these guys are still fucking watching

Total: 20 (Incels: 12, Bluepillers: 8) these guys are still fucking watching
Those niggers better put me in the Screencap this time

Those niggers better put me in the Screencap this time
Don’t worry, brocel. I was trending there today too. But more and more are coming so don’t lose hope Total: 27 (Incels: 14, Bluepillers: 13)

Hey IT why don’t you keep telling us how unimportant and insignificant it is to not be loved by the opposite sex? Tell us there’s more to life than companionship and being lonely your whole life is okay.

Don’t worry, brocel. I was trending there today too. But more and more are coming so don’t lose hope Total: 27 (Incels: 14, Bluepillers: 13)
The semen-gargling adipose magnets at IT never put me in their screencaps and it saddens me. I work HARD to be a productive and inflammatory member of this community, and I'll be dammed if I don't manage to trigger some pill-popping tranny on reddit.

The semen-gargling adipose magnets at IT never put me in their screencaps and it saddens me. I work HARD to be a productive and inflammatory member of this community, and I'll be dammed if I don't manage to trigger some pill-popping tranny on reddit.
The problem is we have too much edgelords who say shit just to get feautured on there even if they don't really mean it

They will this time, or else. YOU HEAR THAT IT CUCKS? INCLUDE HIM IN THE SCREEN YOU CONDESECENDING FUCKS Total: 36 (Incels: 16, Bluepillers: 20)

Total: 47 (Incels: 20, Bluepillers: 27)
Hi IT

They will this time, or else. YOU HEAR THAT IT CUCKS? INCLUDE HIM IN THE SCREEN YOU CONDESECENDING FUCKS Total: 36 (Incels: 16, Bluepillers: 20)
The problem is we have too much edgelords who say shit just to get feautured on there even if they don't really mean it
YEAH! I try SO HARD. My posts are overwhelmingly witty and insightful, and the product of years of refining the art of shitposting. I do my best not to be obvious bait, but instead a sort of laughing and obscene little cherub in my own right.
You soys keep posting DMs from the same few obvious spergs and it HURTS MY FEELINGS you don't post form users like myself.
I demand a little REPRESENTATION! That's what you lot love, isn't it? Well, where's *my* representation? I'd be happy to talk and be offensive if you'd just give me a chance you COWARDS.

YEAH! I try SO HARD. My posts are overwhelmingly witty and insightful, and the product of years of refining the art of shitposting. I do my best not to be obvious bait, but instead a sort of laughing and obscene little cherub in my own right.
You soys keep posting DMs from the same few obvious spergs and it HURTS MY FEELINGS you don't post form users like myself.
I demand a little REPRESENTATION! That's what you lot love, isn't it? Well, where's *my* representation? I'd be happy to talk and be offensive if you'd just give me a chance you COWARDS.
Dumb niggers havent posted for 26 minutes SO HURRY THE FUCK UP AND DO THE SCREENSHOT ALREADY IK U GUYS ARE WATCHING THERE’S 37 OF YOU ON MY THREAD WHATS TAKING SO LONG?

IT is a distraction. If not for their low IQ interference, we could have coped with more intelligent discourses about the black pill.

Dumb people dumb down everything around them.

Dumb niggers havent posted for 26 minutes SO HURRY THE FUCK UP AND DO THE SCREENSHOT ALREADY IK U GUYS ARE WATCHING THERE’S 37 OF YOU ON MY THREAD WHATS TAKING SO LONG?
Has the soy clogged your neurons you stunted imbeciles? I'm essentially handing you some free soypoints on a platter, practically on bended knee, and you STILL insult me with your silence.
You clearly enjoy when we give *you* attention! Our relationship is symbiotic! We post, you repost, we bicker, you argue. How DARE you interrupt this harmony?
You are the yin to our yang! The estrogen to our testosterone! The trannies to our suicide!
So I had better start being a regular on your site or I am going to be really very cross.

IT is a distraction. If not for their low IQ interference, we could have coped with more intelligent discourses about the black pill.

Dumb people dumb down everything around them.
Based. But what’s taking them so long Total: 76 (Incels: 32, Bluepillers: 44)
Has the soy clogged your neurons you stunted imbeciles? I'm essentially handing you some free soypoints on a platter, practically on bended knee, and you STILL insult me with your silence.
You clearly enjoy when we give *you* attention! Our relationship is symbiotic! We post, you repost, we bicker, you argue. How DARE you interrupt this harmony?
You are the yin to our yang! The estrogen to our testosterone! The trannies to our suicide!
So I had better start being a regular on your site or I am going to be really very cross.
They’re quiet now but I FUCKING KNOW they’re watching us but are too fucking pussy to make that screenie already

They are incels in denial, insane transsexuals (a redundancy), faggots and ewhores landwhales proyecting their misery on us.

They’re quiet now but I FUCKING KNOW they’re watching us but are too fucking pussy to make that screenie already
I don't know but I hope it's quality content. I'll even make a plebbit account and respond if they post me!
They need us and it feels a little rude to bite the hand that feeds you!

Why do you wanna get posted on there so bad tho? Ngl, I feel like shit when I do, bullied and demonized for literally doing nothing wrong but being a depressed mess

They havent posted in like half an hour PUSSSSSSYYYYYYS
E1E4E5D7 8133 4528 ABE8 5F34832FABB7

Why do you wanna get posted on there so bad tho? Ngl, I feel like shit when I do, bullied and demonized for literally doing nothing wrong but being a depressed mess
It’s great being famous but don’t worry, we’ll take care of IT one day. :feelzez:

don't care, they're all braindead retard succubi anyways

I suppose I'm genuinely curious to see what they think of me, and how they respond to what *I* have to say. I'm also fascinated by what they do and don't choose to post.

Total: 83 (Incels: 31, Bluepillers: 52) these low life faggots are scared of you, brocel.

There is something called virtual living. A beta orbiter would be screenshotting our posts to impress his queen. Having done that, he has a satisfaction of having done something for a 'good cause' - like the dog that awaits the reward after getting back the toy back to the master. That so called queen rewards him with a nod/smile/a virtual social media like and he calls it a good day. Such is the life of the white knight/ beta orbiter.

A roastie who got pummelled by chad all it's life feels slightly better about it's loose pussy when ITcels defend foids' sexual history. So they hang around that sub.

we unintentionally provide fodder to these people - a circus show for them to be entertained by the 'vague' theories we call as black pill. By just upvoting a post, they feel they did something good with their lives. The whole of reddit is like that.

In 2021 with ample engagements in daily life and countless real world entertainment and social gatherings, outdoor and indoor parties, workplace events, places to dine and see - would any normie who got a decent sex/romantic experience want to hang out in a dark corner of the internet like this site? If they had an iota of self respect, they would have kicked themselves out of this site with a 'i want nothing to do with it'.

Listen here, IT. I made a soy account for the express purpose of congratulating you when you finally post me. I already feel my testosterone levels dropping and I have a sudden urge to by Funko Pops. Hurry up and post so I can delete it, okay?

Total: 83 (Incels: 31, Bluepillers: 52) these low life faggots are scared of you, brocel.
Honestly, this forum needs to be made private

I hope it doesn't, for the sake of just the handful of blackpilled lurkers out there. I was once one such lurker...

It should not be visible to anyone without an account and the best rule to make is to not let anymore people make accounts.
I hope it doesn't, for the sake of just the handful of blackpilled lurkers out there. I was once one such lurker...
THEY POSTED! But not about this thread sadly it was about some other guy

My guess would be ads revenues from site traffic.

It should not be visible to anyone without an account and the best rule to make is to not let anymore people make accounts.

THEY POSTED! But not about this thread sadly it was about some other guy
I am outraged. This is an INSULT to me, and I take this personally.

Why are they EVEN HERE if they’re not gonna post about THIS thread
I made an account using a pseudonym: Mikhail Khimchuk. It might be fun to just ask them tbh