Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

IT comments are a gold mine of kekfuel

• Thread starter Deleted member 35110
  • Start date
Deleted member 35110

Deleted member 35110

Cho's Town, St. Elliot's Street, house no. 69
-
1Capture

Where are the Indian and Asian neo-nazis :lul:

those ''people'' on it deserve a nuclear holocaust.

Hitler had one testicle, hitler was a meth addicted, hitler was gay, hitler was a tranny, hitler was an incel, hitler fucked his niece, hitler was jewish, hitler had a tiny dick, hitler used to eat shit, hitler couldn't get his dick hard, hitler only persecuted jews because jews are chads (LMAO). And yet the name Hitler, with all this (((propaganda))), brings fear in to the hearts of every inceltear troon.

Last edited:
Don't worry, IT. When incel rebellion finally begins we'll hunt you down and fuck your buttholes till you start bleeding.

Hitler had one testicle, hitler was a meth addicted, hitler was gay, hitler was a tranny, hitler was an incel, hitler fucked his niece, hitler was jewish, hitler had a tiny dick, hitler used to eat shit, hitler couldn't get his dick hard, hitler only persecuted jews because jews are chads (LMAO). And yet the name Hitler, with all this (((propaganda))), brings fear in to the hearts of every inceltear troon.
This. Fuck allied history.

Hitler actually looked subhuman when he was younger:

maxresdefault.jpg

Don't worry, IT. When incel rebellion finally begins we'll hunt you down and fuck your buttholes till you start bleeding.
Fantasy cope.

You'll do nothing except roll over and take it in the ass.

These people live better than us, speak of them no more

Fantasy cope.

lol could you be a more obvious infiltrator

More cope

large number of them are hetero women (best default life in this world) and normies with partners

could you be more of a coper?

Different question, same answer
You've been trying to start shit with everyone since you registered. Who are you trying to fool faggot, now you are defending soytears.

Fantasy cope.

Doubt it.
Imagine having an infected, feces covered hole (implanted by Mengele-esque Frankenstein doctors) between your legs because you fell for a Psy-Op/meme.
Imagine waking up every day to the smell of that Fournier gangrene/:feelspuke: while having to injure yourself in order to prevent that wound from healing.
Imagine doing it to get a girl as a transbian and then only matching with other mentally unstable men in dresses.
Imagine knowing that all of that is now irreversible and that you have to spend your life now as a perpetual/castrated freak simply because you were groomed on Discord as a child.
There are some things worse than inceldom and trannies are that thing.

large number of them are hetero women (best default life in this world) and normies with partners
jfl if you actually believe normfags and actual holes use that sub :feelskek:

jfl if you actually believe normfags and actual holes use that sub :feelskek:
It attacked his ego because he too uses inceltears, this faggot is an infiltrator.
2p1yper23rk51

MUH NORMAL PEOPLE USE REDDIT, I KNOW OF THESE THINGS XDDDDD

Last edited:
It attacked his ego because he too uses inceltears, this faggot is an infiltrator.
Check out this guy posts. He acts like a bitch when you confront him

More cope

could you be more of a coper?

Different question, same answer
Joined Sep 15, 2021
TameDismalGalapagoshawk size restricted

You've been trying to start shit with everyone since you registered. Who are you trying to fool faggot, now you are defending soytears.
not being a coping retard, a delusional coping moron, is 'starting shit with everyone' and 'trying to fool' now?

I'm sorry I thought we were BLACKPILL here, BLACKPILL as in living in REALITY. I'm sorry I thought this BLACKPILL site, if this is delusional, coping BLUEPILL shit we are on here, then I'll gladly leave
Doubt it.
Imagine having an infected, feces covered hole (implanted by Mengele-esque Frankenstein doctors) between your legs because you fell for a Psy-Op/meme.
Imagine waking up every day to the smell of that Fournier gangrene/:feelspuke: while having to injure yourself in order to prevent that wound from healing.
Imagine doing it to get a girl as a transbian and then only matching with other mentally unstable men in dresses.
Imagine knowing that all of that is now irreversible and that you have to spend your life now as a perpetual/castrated freak simply because you were groomed on Discord as a child.
There are some things worse than inceldom and trannies are that thing.
again cope. Yes there are 1 or 2, a large number of them however are hetero women (best easy mode life by default) and normies with partners,

Please stop talking about them, whether you are coping or a masochist

not being a coping retard, a delusional coping moron, is 'starting shit with everyone' and 'trying to fool' now?

I'm sorry I thought we were BLACKPILL here, BLACKPILL as in living in REALITY. I'm sorry I thought this BLACKPILL site, if this is delusional, coping BLUEPILL shit we are on here, then I'll gladly leave
Shut the fuck up retarded, you are just talking things out of your ass, tell me where those people are normal? Fat fucks with bitch tits like you may be normal to you, but they aren't to most people who don't care about reddit or forums. MUH REALITY. This is the reality bitch tits, those pics are of reddit meetups, normal people don't give a fuck about a forum for virgin losers, only other subhumans a little high in the hierarchy care, you are not a hero for making a fake account here you cocksucker.
View attachment 504540

View attachment 504541

MUH NORMAL PEOPLE USE REDDIT, I KNOW OF THESE THINGS XDDDDD

Last edited:
Shut the fuck up retarded, you are just talking things out of your ass, tell me where those people are normal? Fat fucks with bitch tits like you may be normal to you, but they aren't to most people who don't care about reddit or forums. MUH REALITY. This is the reality bitch tits, those pics are of reddit meetups, normal people don't give a fuck about a forum for virgin losers, only other subhumans a little high in the hierarchy care, you are not a hero for making a fake account here you cocksucker.
Jfl this fat fuck with bitch tits got banned :smonk:

Captura de Tela 2

Top 5 saddest anime deaths

those pics are of reddit meetups, normal people don't give a fuck about a forum for virgin losers, only other subhumans a little high in the hierarchy care
if you ask any normfag or foid they have probably only heard that any of these forums exist AT BEST

jfl at people thinking your avg becky or normfag brigades this forum then goes on to post about "horrific" things found here onto IT

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/IncelTear/comments/q3no0a/fucking_what/

View attachment 504579
Top 5 saddest anime deaths
reddit we did it :lul:

Fantasy cope.

@Fatlink @cocksucker, @AmIjustDreaming did you guys ban him over this comment Lmao :feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha:

Fantasy cope.

I fuckin knew it he was shitting on every incel in the forum, and it didn't feel like incel self hate no it was an actual hate towards other incels, I can fuckin smell these normie fuckers from a mile

That sounds gay unless they are women.