Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill IT can't say the BlackPill isn't real unless these types of guys get laid.

• Thread starter 2002AryanMaxxed1488
  • Start date
2002AryanMaxxed1488

2002AryanMaxxed1488

卐 5'6 Uggo with Rage, Depression, ADHD & Autism 卐
★★★★★
IT claims that anyone with a "good personality" can get laid.
Let's take that and run with it shall we?
Say you have a mentally retarded guy.
Mentally retarded meaning these features:
1. Eyes going in different directions.
2. Jaw stuck agape permanently
3. Makes weird noises for no apparent reason
4. Drools
5. Fidgets with hands
6. Weird creepy laugh
7. Can barely speak
8. Stutters
No amount of "good personality" can save you from that.
When those types of guys can get 10/10 Aryan Stacys I will retract my statement but until then those guys are living proof the BlackPill is REAL.
The poor guys, I can only imagine the kind of rage they feel at nature for screwing them over.

IT would claim the grass is blue and the pines are red if such idiotic assumptions would help to corroborate their fantasy bluepill theories.
They're just delusional pedos, water is wet.

IT would claim the grass is blue and the pines are red if such idiotic assumptions would help to corroborate their fantasy bluepill theories.
They're just delusional pedos, water is wet.
The one time I agree with a Communist.

IT are retarded faggots should have stopped there

4. Drools
5. Fidgets with hands
6. Weird creepy laugh
7. Can barely speak
8. Stutters
none of these things can be attributed to mental retardation. any of your posts is a bigger proof of mental retardation than all the things you mentioned combined

I remember in 2018 someone made a shitpost on braincels of a woman jerking off an elephant and it reposted it and tried to unironically say doing that with elephants isnt wrong cuz the elephant feels good

none of these things can be attributed to mental retardation. any of your posts is a bigger proof of mental retardation than all the things you mentioned combined
These aren't what cause mental retardation but rather the symptoms.

The one time I agree with a Communist.
Stalinism Leninism has pretty much everything in common with Nazism except the macro-economy concepts.

Death to leftards brocel, death to jews!
:fistbumps:

if they chad the lay dies will think they are cute
it's over for well-adjusted-sane-but-uglycels

IT claims that anyone with a "good personality" can get laid.
Let's take that and run with it shall we?
Say you have a mentally retarded guy.
Mentally retarded meaning these features:
4. Drools
5. Fidgets with hands
6. Weird creepy laugh
7. Can barely speak
8. Stutters
No amount of "good personality" can save you from that.
When those types of guys can get 10/10 Aryan Stacys I will retract my statement but until then those guys are living proof the BlackPill is REAL.
The poor guys, I can only imagine the kind of rage they feel at nature for screwing them over.
ugly people do get laid often, only like 1% of the men would reproduce otherwise, but simply because at the end of the day foids have to settle DOWN with someone at some point, the real blackpill is that women will always find ugly/average men disgusting looking and undesirable, offering them pussy in exchange for marriage and financial security doesn't change that fact, most women who are married/in relationship find their partner ugly looking and would exchange him for a more handsome/taller man with a bigger dick if they could

IT believes the blackpill because they acknowledge that looks matter.
It's a subreddit meant to discriminate against incels in the same manner that we discriminate against faggots and trannies.

Last edited: