Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel It breaks my heart to look at myself

SlayerSlayer

SlayerSlayer

COMPLY WITH MY FUCKING pronoun (it)
★★★★★
When I look at myself, I get weak. It's not even the ugliness I see that makes me sad. I see the summation of all my life's failures embodied by the image that is me. It is a reminder of my own disappointment. My failure to launch. It's an image that's whole yet should be shattered. It's a reminder that I'm alone. I've never looked at myself and not been alone. The only space that surrounds me is emptiness. It's vast and fools would tire trying to reach me. Nobody wants me. It's a reminder that when I walk, people look away. Look away at the exact moment I was close to looking at them.

It makes me not want to live anymore just me looking at me.

Fdasdf

It's over, what else can be said :feelsbadman:

the agepill hits even more brutally, an ugly guy should not look at himself

I cover my face everytime I walk past a mirror

Relatable. Hang in there boyo

I failed to launch too. I blame our parents for outsourcing their inceldom and subhumanity onto us. Instead of stooping to the bottom to fulfil their reproductive urges and conform to societal standards, they should've have stayed celibate and childless for the rest of their lives, but instead they selfishly chose to pass on their subhumanity onto their children (us) in a world much harsher than the one they faced.

You have a beautiful soul @SlayerSlayer

You're one of the most based users on this forum, for what it's worth.