Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel It blows my mind that fathers allow their daughters to go to college

• Thread starter Deleted member 2047
  • Start date
Deleted member 2047

Deleted member 2047

Self-banned
-
Women don't do engineering or computer science degrees that actually require studying. They all study bullshit english or business degrees that only require an hour of studying, then go off and get fucked by Chad, or do something to be prepare to be fucked by Chad (shopping for clothes, working out, tanning).

When you send your girl to college, you are LITERALLY sending her off to a sex camp. Whats worse is that nearly every father knows this. They know shes going to take DOZENS of different dicks per semester. How can a dad live with himself knowing this?

Most of these dumb cunts end up just finding a betabux or working some mindless secretary job that doesn't actually require college education, whats the point of saddling your girl with not just debt, but dick as well?

Is having daughters the ultimate cuckoldry?

I cannot think or comprehend of anything more cucked than having a daughter. Honestly, think about it rationally. You are feeding, clothing, raising and rearing a girl for at least 18 years solely so she can go and get ravaged by another man. All the hard work you put into your beautiful little girl - reading her stories at bedtime, making her go to sports practice, making sure she had a healthy diet, educating her, playing with her. All of it has one simple result: her body is more enjoyable for the men that will eventually fuck her in every hole.

Raised the perfect girl? Great. Who benefits? If you're lucky, a random man who had nothing to do with the way she grew up, who marries her. He gets to fuck her tight pussy every night. He gets the benefits of her kind and sweet personality that came from the way you raised her.

As a man who has a daughter, you are LITERALLY dedicating at least 20 years of your life simply to raise a girl for another man to enjoy. It is the ULTIMATE AND FINAL cuck. Think about it logically

They go there to "party" and "have fun". Same as Chads.

They try not to think about it and delude themselves

I cannot think or comprehend of anything more cucked than having a daughter. Honestly, think about it rationally. You are feeding, clothing, raising and rearing a girl for at least 18 years solely so she can go and get ravaged by another man. All the hard work you put into your beautiful little girl - reading her stories at bedtime, making her go to sports practice, making sure she had a healthy diet, educating her, playing with her. All of it has one simple result: her body is more enjoyable for the men that will eventually fuck her in every hole.

Raised the perfect girl? Great. Who benefits? If you're lucky, a random man who had nothing to do with the way she grew up, who marries her. He gets to fuck her tight pussy every night. He gets the benefits of her kind and sweet personality that came from the way you raised her.

As a man who has a daughter, you are LITERALLY dedicating at least 20 years of your life simply to raise a girl for another man to enjoy. It is the ULTIMATE AND FINAL cuck. Think about it logically
Raising a boy would be awesome though, especially if they mog you and you can be rest assured they will get some prime pussy.

Women crave a good looking guys cock so much, but only hot guys, not incels like us, remember that

This pasta gets me every time

Women crave a good looking guys cock so much, but only hot guys, not incels like us, remember that
For some reason this hasn't been bothering me as much anymore. I have fully accepted I'm an incel for life most likely. I will probably rope because of it though.

When you send your girl to college, you are LITERALLY sending her off to a sex camp. Whats worse is that nearly every father knows this. They know shes going to take DOZENS of different dicks per semester. How can a dad live with himself knowing this?

Most of these dumb cunts end up just finding a betabux or working some mindless secretary job that doesn't actually require college education, whats the point of saddling your girl with not just debt, but dick as well?

I can´t understand it, too. Moreover when they´re with chad they forget about family and think only of getting their holes stuffed. Without taking in account that their presence in college fucks up the job market, lowers the salaries and the safety of the workplace.

This forum is not mentally healthy. Reality is not healthy.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back