Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over It blows my mind how sub8 men have the motivation to do ANYTHING

I

Inceldom Victim

Biggest subhuman alive
★★
I can barely function as a human, I can just about do what's necessary to maintain my life, like workcelling for cash so I'm not homeless, eating and sleeping.

I find it VERY hard to find the motivation to do much else, everything seems like a shit pointless cope tbh, including 'fun' stuff like going out, watching movies etc. My main hobbies to pass the time are playing video games, rotting and laying on my bed wishing I was dead.

HOW the fuck do sub8s find the motivation to do shit like gymcelling, socializing, travelling, etc etc when NOTHING will make a difference to their shit lives if they weren't born as a Chad.

It literally blows my mind how active some people are who are less than blessed in the looks department. I'm kind of jealous tbh, not gonna lie.

it should be sub5 males

As I was in the past, it was simple to motivate myself.

Cope, in my opinion. :feelsjuice:

MTNs are doing okay/decently:feelshehe:
What The Fuck Wtf GIF

I lost desire to travel now even if I travelled before because what's the point in looking at buildings if you're alone?

Last edited:
They're certainly not at the level of a Chad, but most of them are not in fact at the stage of an incel. :feelsjuice:
Most of them are invisible

I can barely function as a human, I can just about do what's necessary to maintain my life, like workcelling for cash so I'm not homeless, eating and sleeping.

I find it VERY hard to find the motivation to do much else, everything seems like a shit pointless cope tbh, including 'fun' stuff like going out, watching movies etc. My main hobbies to pass the time are playing video games, rotting and laying on my bed wishing I was dead.

HOW the fuck do sub8s find the motivation to do shit like gymcelling, socializing, travelling, etc etc when NOTHING will make a difference to their shit lives if they weren't born as a Chad.

It literally blows my mind how active some people are who are less than blessed in the looks department. I'm kind of jealous tbh, not gonna lie.
Ever think their motivation IS THE FACT THAT THEIR CURRENT LIFE IS SHIT, AND THEY ARE TRYING TO CHANGE IT IN SOME WAY?

Life as a sub8 male is HELL.
I have zero motivation and all I want to do all day is drink and sit in front of my PC all day.
Normies will never understand what it's like being incel.

Most of them are invisible
Usually, they're around average, hence the middle-tier, but do tend to have around 1 above average feature... :feelsaww:

So yes, perhaps, only if they never attempt to make any actual effort. :feelshehe:

Which is why they're in the middle tier as well, since their success depends upon them, mostly; they are not at the level of an incel. :feelsjuice:

I don't, I just LDAR and fantasize about the return of inkleriphate in Kekham and Kekraq (in videogame). Add below average IQ to the equation and you're pretty much fucked up.

I have zero motivation and all I want to do all day is drink and sit in front of my PC all day.
Being incel It worse than hell

this is me, smh.

I feel you Inceldom Victim. Everything is such an uphill battle.