Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

IT asks: do incels realize repealing Roe v Wade is bad for them too? My answer: it can't get worse

andinocel

andinocel

Overlord
It's the same fucking trope: iF sOcIeTy iS mOre ProGgResSiVe, mEn wIlL hAvE mOrE aCcesS to sEx

I have had every insult you can imagine, simply for being short, ugly, prematurely balding, and, (during my teens at least) overweight. If I had a nickel for when I was told "you're so sweet, but you're not really my type; you'll make a woman happy one day though".

The solution is simple, ladies: use contraceptives, don't have sex, or make a trip to another state with more liberal abortion policies. You still have options. I don't, despite doing everything I can in my limited power to improve myself

Comments from that reddit thread in italics, and my answers to that:

There is certainly more incentive to be even picker now. Should an accidental pregnancy occur better make sure it's with a guy that can actually pay a decent amount in child support.
I would urge all of my straight sisters to follow this rule... "if he's not financially sound, he will not pound."

Yeah, I think I've figured that out for quite some time. If that is the case though, women flocking towards high earners, maybe they'll learn to avoid that sexy guitar player with unstable income, and those type of guys will have their dating options dwindle.

In the Off case they'd have sex and if they get the woman pregnant (RIP) they have three options
  1. they get fucked by child support
  2. they get in a serious relationship with the woman and became the betabux they hate so much
  3. they go "buy cigarrettes" and disappear (the most likely one)
this just gave us more reasons to be even more picker now, nobody wants an unwanted pregnancy from a basement dweller living of their parents or in "neetbux"
this also would increase the use of contraceptives and sterilizations, not that is a bad thing tbh

Want to know something amazing? I wish I was a a betabux! Contrary to what these idiots believe, I never had the intention of being a fuckboy. Ever since I've felt attracted towards women, it was my goal to develop a betabux relationship, as cringey as that sounds, but I wasn't "tall" or "funny" enough. I wasn't exciting enough. I was "too quiet". No matter what I did, I was never enough compared to that fun Chad or Tyrone. Also, if contraception use increases, why the fuck are you freaking out?

I don't think it effects incels in a negative way. They were not going to be getting laid anyways.
One person there got it!

They don’t care. Let’s face it, the world hates women. Incels are out there patting themselves on the back now that SCOTUS has stuck it to all us slutty foids.

The world doesn't hate women, fuck off with that:

Women receive lighter sentences for the same crime.
The 77 cents bullshit has been disproven.
See a woman struggle in public, and observe what happens, compared to when a man is struggling.
Women are favored in divorce court.
Any woman at work can tell HR that "I made her feel uncomfortable" and I'm out the door, without my side of the story being heard.
It is all but a societal taboo to hit a woman because "men are stronger", but a guy twice my size can pummel the fuck out of me and not be called a "coward", and in fact some might even find it funny.
Women aren't expected to pay for anything.
Women aren't treated with suspicion if they approach a child.
Men have two options in life: get sent to war or work until we drop dead

Now which gender is hated more?

Last edited:
We are not having sex anyways, so it doesn't affect us at all lol.

Emptiest threat of all time :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

Women weren't having sex with incels before the abortion ban so why do they think anything would change if they made abortions accessible again. Oh my god roasties are so fucking dumb :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

Let these toilet whores seethe all they want :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek: Its not like they'll stop fucking Chad anyway, that's not happening. Sex strike? Women not fucking Chad? That's never going to happen :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

There was some IT foid who said that women should only start to date men who make six figures a year so they'll at least get good child support. Bitch, like you whore foids aren't already doing that :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

Last edited:
i don't care if it hurts me as long as it hurts women

IN CONSERVATIVE SOCIETY EVERY MEN GETS SEX SINCE THERE IS NO HYPERGAMY

IN LIBERAL SOCIETIES THERE IS HYPERGAMY AND FOIDS ARE WHORISH AND ONLY CHADS HAVE SEX NOT INCELS

There was some IT foid who said that women should only start to date men who make six figures a year so they'll at least get good child support. Bitch, like you whore foids aren't already doing that :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:
If anything, the Roe v Wade decision brought out a lot of foids' innermost beliefs

IN LIBERAL SOCIETIES THERE IS HYPERGAMY AND FOIDS ARE WHORISH AND ONLY CHADS HAVE SEX NOT INCELS
In liberal societies, foids basically regress to their primeval hunter-gatherer mate selection: fucking the strongest (or the apparently strongest) male

this is what i was gonna comment :society:

They're just gaslighting, abortion ban is hugely beneficial to incels because all the libtard entitled roasties who hate kids will think twice about fucking chad now. It's no coincidence that the "sexual revolution" came only after the pill was invented. Roasties are scared shitless of the consequences of their hoeing around, an abortion ban is just the first step to topple all this shit.

THIS IS TRULY AN INCEL HOLIDAY

God bless the SCOTUS

I might also add that Roe v Wade is not bad for me, IF I ever were to ascend:
  • She can't hide her pregnancy from me and go have an abortion behind my back (at least not as easily as she used to)
  • If I fucked a foid with a condom, I have a stronger certainty that the kid isn't mine
  • If I'm in a relationship with a foid and I'm away for an extended time, the logistics of her getting an abortion will be more complicated --- she can't just get pregnant by some hookup while I'm away and make the result disappear (Foids are of the mindset that "it didn't happen if I didn't tell anyone")

They're just gaslighting, abortion ban is hugely beneficial to incels because all the libtard entitled roasties who hate kids will think twice about fucking chad now.
That's what I think. If anything, fuckboy chads are going to be avoided more. Foids fucking KNOW whether a man is Dad material or not --- THEY FUCKING KNOW, and they'll avoid them. That church loving housewife will think twice before fucking the hot plumber without consequences. That roastie in spring break will be reticent in going to the hotel with that smooth talking Tyrone in the club.

iF sOcIeTy iS mOre ProGgResSiVe, mEn wIlL hAvE mOrE aCcesS to sEx
We're literally living in that world now with all the hookup apps yet men below a certain looks threshold are getting sweet fuck all out of it.

how is smashing the privilege of sex havers bad for incels? lol

how is smashing the privilege of sex havers bad for incels? lol
They think it "lowers our chances of getting into a relationship". Well last time I checked, 0 divided by 2 is still 0. Hell, 0 divided by a billion is still 0.

i don't care if it hurts me as long as it hurts women
Yeah, exactly! We've been hurt too much by foids, and soyciety in general, already anyways, that we can't really be hurt any further.

Nothing is going to change. Foids will still fuck chad.

Just bwcaus
It's the same fucking trope: iF sOcIeTy iS mOre ProGgResSiVe, mEn wIlL hAvE mOrE aCcesS to sEx

I have had every insult you can imagine, simply for being short, ugly, prematurely balding, and, (during my teens at least) overweight. If I had a nickel for when I was told "you're so sweet, but you're not really my type; you'll make a woman happy one day though".

The solution is simple, ladies: use contraceptives, don't have sex, or make a trip to another state with more liberal abortion policies. You still have options. I don't, despite doing everything I can in my limited power to improve myself

Comments from that reddit thread in italics, and my answers to that:

There is certainly more incentive to be even picker now. Should an accidental pregnancy occur better make sure it's with a guy that can actually pay a decent amount in child support.
I would urge all of my straight sisters to follow this rule... "if he's not financially sound, he will not pound."

Yeah, I think I've figured that out for quite some time. If that is the case though, women flocking towards high earners, maybe they'll learn to avoid that sexy guitar player with unstable income, and those type of guys will have their dating options dwindle.

In the Off case they'd have sex and if they get the woman pregnant (RIP) they have three options
  1. they get fucked by child support
  2. they get in a serious relationship with the woman and became the betabux they hate so much
  3. they go "buy cigarrettes" and disappear (the most likely one)
this just gave us more reasons to be even more picker now, nobody wants an unwanted pregnancy from a basement dweller living of their parents or in "neetbux"
this also would increase the use of contraceptives and sterilizations, not that is a bad thing tbh

Want to know something amazing? I wish I was a a betabux! Contrary to what these idiots believe, I never had the intention of being a fuckboy. Ever since I've felt attracted towards women, it was my goal to develop a betabux relationship, as cringey as that sounds, but I wasn't "tall" or "funny" enough. I wasn't exciting enough. I was "too quiet". No matter what I did, I was never enough compared to that fun Chad or Tyrone. Also, if contraception use increases, why the fuck are you freaking out?

I don't think it effects incels in a negative way. They were not going to be getting laid anyways.
One person there got it!

They don’t care. Let’s face it, the world hates women. Incels are out there patting themselves on the back now that SCOTUS has stuck it to all us slutty foids.

The world doesn't hate women, fuck off with that:

Women receive lighter sentences for the same crime.
The 77 cents bullshit has been disproven.
See a woman struggle in public, and observe what happens, compared to when a man is struggling.
Women are favored in divorce court.
Any woman at work can tell HR that "I made her feel uncomfortable" and I'm out the door, without my side of the story being heard.
It is all but a societal taboo to hit a woman because "men are stronger", but a guy twice my size can pummel the fuck out of me and not be called a "coward", and in fact some might even find it funny.
Women aren't expected to pay for anything.
Women aren't treated with suspicion if they approach a child.
Men have two options in life: get sent to war or work until we drop dead
Just because they cant throw babies in the trash doesnt mean they wont still be chad only