Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment IT and We: How it Be

• Thread starter Deleted member 32725
  • Start date
Deleted member 32725

Deleted member 32725

Nowhere I Belong
-
DISCLAIMER: This is a suggestion that I am putting out for discussion. I would hope my fellow brocels take this in the spirit is intended.

Brocels, a lot of IT threads and threads whinging about IT threads have cropped up, and in my infinite autism I'd like to toss my two cents in. We are in a weird symbiotic relationship with them: They are dependent on the strange content some of us provide them, and in turn, they bring us attention (which may carry with it brocels who would not otherwise know we're out here) Of course, IT also funnels LARPers and morons here, but this is inevitable and since we find them so easily, I enjoy making sport of their failure to understand us.
What I want to know is, do you deem it wise that some of us discuss things with them in a civil way, on THEIR app? I've messaged a few of them out of my latent curiosity and desire to pick their brains on us. I was courteous, polite, but unwavering in my insistence that I am, indeed, incel and a loyal member of this community. They were civil in kind (albeit initially wary), but filled with misunderstandings of who we are and what we do.
If those of us capable of being polite extend a *civil* hand, we might show them that the blackpill is not exclusively for psychos like they pretend, but a part of the lives of rational men.
By having the discussion outside of incels.is we do not invite them to our space, and may even make them more comfortable by having the discussions in their "home turf" so to speak.
We have been treated like shit by normies all of our lives. If we can show them we are perfectly capable of being *better* than they are, we gain the moral high ground and disarm them of many of their critiques.
We have nothing that I can think of to lose from this. By actively thwarting their cherrypicking, we can deconstruct their narrative for all to see. In so doing, incels out there who are apprehensive about joining may be encouraged.
INB4 "POPE IS A CUCK LOLOLOLOL" I am only suggesting this:
>A gentlemanly courteousness
>A superior attitude
>A rational discourse
>An opportunity to see if we can improve things
Your thoughts?

tl;dr We might be able to improve the situation in general for us by one-upping the normies through sheer civility and help debunk that we're just a toxic hive of psychos, and instead a collection of rational thinking men--all without being cucks or simps
@curryfool @xatoshii @ThoughtfulCel
Your thoughts on this, bros?

tl;dr We might be able to improve the situation in general for us by one-upping the normies through sheer civility and help debunk that we're just a toxic hive of psychos, and instead a collection of rational thinking men--all without being cucks or simps
How would we do this?

POPE IS A CUCK LOLOLOLOL

It's a good idea.
But it would be difficult.
They are a strange bunch, a bunch that I would not consider civil.
But maybe we could try?

It's a good idea.
But it would be difficult.
They are a strange bunch, a bunch that I would not consider civil.
But maybe we could try?
I don't see why not. They were all pretty surprised I was willing to not be toxic, and none would have anything bad to say after a decent convo

What's the end goal? There is barely any point in doing them even if you could convince them all.

making a reddit account? count me out
That's fair. I'm hoping we can find a way to use Telegram or Whatsapp as an alternative. I feel slimy even having an account, but it was a sacrifice I was willing to make

I honestly think it would take a major celebrity to come out/ or a person in significant power to speak for this cause, to make any difference. I get that you want to take an alternate route, and try to explain with healthy discourse about what we face but I just don't think they'll accept it. Even if you bring up all the stats, studies, experiments etc. they will always have some form of excuse to counter.

That's just my two cents as a greycel nobody though ha. I also agree you have nothing to lose other than time and energy so, why not at least try.

What's the end goal? There is barely any point in doing them even if you could convince them all.
At best, we may be able to rob them of many of their criticisms, and even cause them to reassess their opinions on us.

At worst, all we have done is try and be the "bigger man" so to speak.

You can’t reason with blue haired land whales and soy beards

I honestly think it would take a major celebrity to come out/ or a person in significant power to speak for this cause, to make any difference. I get that you want to take an alternate route, and try to explain with healthy discourse about what we face but I just don't think they'll accept it. Even if you bring up all the stats, studies, experiments etc. they will always have some form of excuse to counter.

That's just my two cents as a greycel nobody though ha. I also agree you have nothing to lose other than time and energy so, why not at least try.
We may not change their minds, but we can at least show them we're civil and rational: capable of even having a discussion. It would be more about showing them we're not cartoon characters and men who are genuinely suffering trying to make it through life

So what? Our situation will change for the better? Any purpose on doing that

You can’t reason with blue haired land whales and soy beards
Perhaps not. But I'm still willing to show them that I am not averse to hearing them out in a polite way.

Well no but we won't be labeled as terrorists who are menaces to society anymore

They are dependent on the strange content some of us provide them, and in turn, they bring us attention
ironically you are providing them content rn lol.
By having the discussion outside of incels.is we do not invite them to our space, and may even make them more comfortable by having the discussions in their "home turf" so to speak.
are you some kind of masochist? why would you want to play mental gymnastics with these trannies, cucks and single mothers?
We have nothing that I can think of to lose from this. By actively thwarting their cherrypicking, we can deconstruct their narrative for all to see. In so doing, incels out there who are apprehensive about joining may be encouraged.
there is a possibility of losing brain cells.
We might be able to improve the situation in general for us by one-upping the normies through sheer civility
people need to stop mentioning them and mods neet to start issuing warnings. this would be the most effective way to combat them. you people are just giving them content. stop it.

Maybe not. But nothing will change if we do nothing at all. And I see no downside to giving ourselves another way of showing we are better than the normies who would not do the same for us

The tag didn't alert me wtf.

It sounds good in practice, but I am too mentally exhausted to counter their arguments. If somebody wants to do it and be an ambassador and disprove them in a civil discussion, I have no issues and I don't see any issue.

Personally, I am mentally too tired, depressed and exhausted tbh to get involved.

At best, we may be able to rob them of many of their criticisms, and even cause them to reassess their opinions on us.

It's a hard and difficult way. If you want to try, go for it, I personally don't have the energy nor the will to help them see most guys here are actually not dangerous and they are just venting...

It sounds good in practice, but I am too mentally exhausted to counter their arguments. If somebody wants to do it and be an ambassador and disprove them in a civil discussion, I have no issues and I don't see any issue.

Personally, I am mentally too tired, depressed and exhausted tbh to get personally involved.
Same brother, I'm too drained to argue with anyone, if this thread doesn't convince them that we aren't monsters then there is really no point

How tho? He isn't talking about raping his 5 year old sister
by trying to reason with them.

any attention = good attention for them. you need to treat them like women. give them absolutely 0 attention.

Same brother, I'm too drained to argue with anyone, if this thread doesn't convince them that we aren't monsters then there is really no point
Did the tag alert you?

ironically you are providing them content rn lol.

are you some kind of masochist? why would you want to play mental gymnastics with these trannies, cucks and single mothers?

there is a possibility of losing brain cells.

people need to stop mentioning them and start getting warnings. this would be the most effective way to kill them. you people are just giving them content. stop it.
They can have all the content they want. I am encouraging rational discourse. How would they mock that?

Not a masochist at all! I am a man, and one who is willing to show his enemies that he not incapable of hearing out what they have to say--and one rational enough to explain himself.

Why should we stop mentioning them? Like our problems, they are real. We ignore our problems and nothing happens and we sit in misery and rot. Why not confront these issues? We're not cowards. There are ways of solving problems without going farthER. This hurts none of us. Don't like it? don't participate.

It's a hard and difficult way. If you want to try, go for it, I personally don't have the energy nor the will to help them see most guys here are actually not dangerous and they are just venting...
We're not dangerous. In spite of what we have been put through, we come here to vent. If the normies still hate us after showing them we're just downtrodden men of character, then they play their hand for the world to see.

just agree and amplify whatever they say, this will make them mad lol.
That will achieve nothing. I don't want to anger them. I want to approach them. Show them we are still rational, feeling individuals who they are WRONG to characterize. Our pain is real, and they should not discount it.

We're not dangerous. In spite of what we have been put through, we come here to vent. If the normies still hate us after showing them we're just downtrodden men of character, then they play their hand for the world to see.
Media is against us, if you want to put the message out there you could contact some news and say you are willing to have an anonymous interview to explain your case.

They can have all the content they want. I am encouraging rational discourse. How would they mock that?

Not a masochist at all! I am a man, and one who is willing to show his enemies that he not incapable of hearing out what they have to say--and one rational enough to explain himself.

Why should we stop mentioning them? Like our problems, they are real. We ignore our problems and nothing happens and we sit in misery and rot. Why not confront these issues? We're not cowards. There are ways of solving problems without going farthER. This hurts none of us. Don't like it? don't participate.
you know there is this subreddit https://www.reddit.com/r/PurplePillDebate/

this is what you are looking for. they discuss all gender issues and both genders provide their point of view and it is quite blackpilled imo. you should check it out.

If you were to ask out a foid , would she be nice to your face and tell you some reason not related to you why she doesnt want to? sure. Does that mean she doesnt think you're a subhuman piece of trash and won't tell her foid friends and laugh afterwards?

The subs purpose is to mock incels, they understand perfectly and a study has shown the same people go on other subs like r/neckbeards just to mock. Anyone who wants dialogue with IT is a cuck.

Media is against us, if you want to put the message out there you could contact some news and say you are willing to have an anonymous interview to explain your case.
That is many steps down the road, and overambition kills any effort in the cradle. This is a small step, but one that gives us a great opportunity, I think.
you know there is this subreddit https://www.reddit.com/r/PurplePillDebate/

this is what you are looking for. they discuss all gender issues and both genders provide their point of view and it is quite blackpilled imo. you should check it out.
I would rather not discuss with them where their own moderators are present to censor us. Maybe it's useful, I'll give it a look. What I like about DMs is they are a one on one conversation, and (nominally) private. This level of showing we are personally interested in being civil may have a profound effect...at least I hope

That is many steps down the road, and overambition kills any effort in the cradle. This is a small step, but one that gives us a great opportunity, I think.
If you could get a few brocels to join you, you might actually do something, but it'd take a lot of time and effort. If you are fine with it, go for it.

If you could get a few brocels to join you, you might actually do something, but it'd take a lot of time and effort. If you are fine with it, go for it.
Anything worth doing takes time and effort, and I can't think of a more important cause to me than helping my fellow brocels.

Anything worth doing takes time and effort, and I can't think of a more important cause to me than helping my fellow brocels.
Good luck, could you dm me some interactions if you don't mind? you can crop the nicknames and pfp, I want to see how a civil interaction looks like

The subs purpose is to mock incels, they understand perfectly and a study has shown the same people go on other subs like r/neckbeards just to mock. Anyone who wants dialogue with IT is a cuck.
any normie who spends time lurking here, understands and moves on eventually. The ones left are just bullies

If you were to ask out a foid , would she be nice to your face and tell you some reason not related to you why she doesnt want to? sure. Does that mean she doesnt think you're a subhuman piece of trash and won't tell her foid friends and laugh afterwards?

When I messaged them, none so far were so bold (or so foolish) as to instantly mock me. Whatever their purpose on that sub is, they will have to know that what they mock is a group of men treated like shit. It's easier for them if all they see are the Cherrypicked screenshots. If they were forced to interact with us one on one, I suspect much of that bravado would melt away. And if not? No harm is done to us, and we have more evidence for their heartlessness.
Good luck, could you dm me some interactions if you don't mind? you can crop the nicknames and pfp, I want to see how a civil interaction looks like
Sure! I'll ask them for permission first, out of politeness.

Personally, I am mentally too tired, depressed and exhausted tbh to get involved.
That's fair. Hope you get to feeling better, brocel.

Last edited:
When I messaged them, none so far were so bold (or so foolish) as to instantly mock me. Whatever their purpose on that sub is, they will have to know that what they mock is a group of men treated like shit. It's easier for them if all they see are the Cherrypicked screenshots. If they were forced to interact with us one on one, I suspect much of that bravado would melt away. And if not? No harm is done to us, and we have more evidence for their heartlessness.
What fucking Brovado, they are liberal retarded foids with pink hair and simps. According to the wider Redditt community who responded when IT were sub of the day they are bigger losers than us. Stop giving them attention and seeking their validation. It's fucking pathetic

What fucking Brovado, they are liberal retarded foids with pink hair and simps. According to the wider Redditt community who responded when IT were sub of the day they are bigger losers than us. Stop giving them attention and seeking their validation. It's fucking pathetic
I am not seeking validation. If I want that, I'll get a dog or something. Whether we like it or not, they have our attention, and we have the attention of the world. So long as eyes are on us, it could only be to our benefit to put a civil hand forward. Just because we are treated like filth does not mean we have to act like it.

Given their traffic is down after the original subreddit ban, I think we need spycels to infiltrate and post threads of our choosing on IT to confuse and trigger the soy.

Their ultimately no point to this, apart from fun.
Let's LARP as evil normies.

Why do you think IT is any important when it's 20 autists at most getting butthurt in their little echochamber. Youtube and other social media is where anti-incel garbage spreads wider.

Given their traffic is down after the original subreddit ban, I think we need spycels to infiltrate and post threads of our choosing on IT to confuse and trigger the soy.

Their ultimately no point to this, apart from fun.
Let's LARP as evil normies.
IT and its users are, I think, a useful flytrap--so to speak-- of the very sorts of people who understand us least.
My point in this would be to start showing as many normies as possible that while we are depressed and ostracized, we can be way more polite and rational than they would like to believe. It will be harder for them to demonize incels when we approach them with only good intentions
Why do you think IT is any important when it's 20 autists at most getting butthurt in their little echochamber. Youtube and other social media is where anti-incel garbage spreads wider.
IT is small, but it's a start. And if we want to change minds and show that we're not caricatures we have to start somewhere. If we set our sights too high we'll just get exhausted and nothing will change.

You can't debate them because they are dishonest from the get-go. Their main two arguments are:

1. We hated women before we became incels that's why women refused to give us a chance
2. Sex and intimacy are not even important just deal with being alone for the rest of your life bro

On point 1 you can also add "racism" and other socially unpopular beliefs which are equally stupid because it's not like I and anyone else speak our minds in public the way we do here.

You can't debate them because they are dishonest from the get-go. Their main two arguments are:

1. We hated women before we became incels that's why women refused to give us a chance
2. Sex and intimacy are not even important just deal with being alone for the rest of your life bro

On point 1 you can also add "racism" and other socially unpopular beliefs which are equally stupid because it's not like I and anyone else speak our minds in public the way we do here.
I'm not really going into this expecting to change their core beliefs. I agree, these are two of the arguments I have seen the most and there's no shaking them.
I merely want to show them we are not insane (lol mostly), and they should have to speak with the group they are happy to demonize. If we can humanize ourselves to them, we may be able to begin shifting the narrative.

Being the "bigger man" is being a cuck and engaging on their terms. You shouldn't let others determine how blackpilled incels act.

Being the "bigger man" is being a cuck and engaging on their terms. You shouldn't let others determine how blackpilled incels act.
There is a difference between being a cuck, and clearly displaying moral and emotional superiority. If showing I am perfectly capable of engaging those who accuse me in polite terms, and eloquently explaining myself to them, is being a cuck, then...shit idk but a lot of the best people are cucked then

There is a difference between being a cuck, and clearly displaying moral and emotional superiority. If showing I am perfectly capable of engaging those who accuse me in polite terms, and eloquently explaining myself to them, is being a cuck, then...shit idk but a lot of the best people are cucked then
You aren't engaging with people in good faith when it's been demonstrated here again and again the people on that sub are not below making things up to smear others.

I can send you some links proving this.

You aren't engaging with people in good faith when it's been demonstrated here again and again the people on that sub are not below making things up to smear others.

I can send you some links proving this.
I have no doubt they would stoop to that. But my good faith comes from not doing the same to them. However they want to behave I have the benefit of integrity going for me. Then they'll have to confront a reality where, if they want *any* dirt on us, it has to be fabricated.