Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting IT and Normies are right suicide is the “permanent solution”

If ya considering suicide would you tell anyone?

• Yes (people in real life and online)

Votes: 7 20.6%
  • No

Votes: 12 35.3%
  • Some (users at .co)

Votes: 15 44.1%

• Total voters
Justdone

Justdone

Trust my eye contact
★★
it’s brave and sad to take your own life.At a point an incel no longer has happiness for themselves and the copes are gone, if they don’t deserve anyone for not being able to find something worth living inside themselves than the permanent solution is to end it all right? Why rot in isolation and get mogged by people reminding you how bad your life is when you go outside and realize how lonely and beyond help you feel.

Yeah I'm going to once a series I like ends.

I will rope or go become a cop/some bullying job in 5-10 years if my Spirtual journey fails to bear fruit.

it’s brave and sad to take your own life.At a point an incel no longer has happiness for themselves and the copes are gone, if they don’t deserve anyone for not being able to find something worth living inside themselves than the permanent solution is to end it all right? Why rot in isolation and get mogged by people reminding you how bad your life is when you go outside and realize how lonely and beyond help you feel.
Better to go ER than suicide tbh. At least get back at society for the wrong it did to you before going to the Afterlife.

Better to go ER than suicide tbh. At least get back at society for the wrong it did to you before going to the Afterlife.
how is your occult maxing doing

I have been doing the LBRP and Middle Pillar everyday. These rituals have a relaxing effect on me everytime I do them.
based, for me I am Buddha maxing, I will be hitting jhana 3 of the 8-9 stages(varies on book) . I expect to be able to astral project on will by jhana 9 or 2-3 years from now

based, for me I am Buddha maxing, I will be hitting jhana 3 of the 8-9 stages(varies on book) . I expect to be able to astral project on will by jhana 9 or 2-3 years from now
I do not know much about buddhism. Any good texts you recommend?

I do not know much about buddhism. Any good texts you recommend?
Pali Canon is good for Theravada/removing arracukenrs maxing. the works of dogen zenji, soto Zen scholar are good for calmness and understanding metaphysics in interesting ways. finally for mysticism I would recommend tantric texts, tho many are hard to understand without a teacher, so do them only if your curious or truly interested.

also I recommend reading Neville Goddard and Joseph Murphy. as they give a good overview of how metaphysical world functions to some degree.

another thing that convinced me to Buddha max was project Stargate files. they found statistically significant results using remote viewing and astral projection for various predictions and tests

I've already planned my suicide although it's not yet time to execute it.

My last cope ended June 30th. I’ve been trying these last few days with no success

Bringing such a subject up forces people to pretend to care about you.
Bitch, you didnt give a fuck 5 minutes ago. Why you lyin?

I dont want to deal with that.
If I am doing it, I am doing it, its not a way to get "attention".

I wouldn’t tell anyone in person. I would consider telling people here but idk. There are othER options tho

I would probably tell this forum

I will rope or go become a cop/some bullying job in 5-10 years if my Spirtual journey fails to bear fruit.
are we going to get another BLM event after you become a cop? Or a foid lives matter? :feelshaha: :feelshaha:
tbh

I will never commit suicide.

I'll be sure to drop a line or two before I do this, but it's out of the question while my mom still lives