Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Soy IT and its fanbase.

L

latincell

Captain
★★★★★
I was lurking over at cuckit, and literally all the posts are from BrazilianSigma or whatever his name is. All of the comments; however, do not address the points presented by incels. Instead is just a whole slurry of ad hominem attacks, and strawman arguments. Lol

They act like us except they're fucking wrong about everything. Kinda funny since they think they're morally superior.

Their entire userbase can be completely mistaken for bots. Braziliancuckma just takes screenshots and posts using a phrase from the screenshot, something a bot could easily do. And then all the commenter are always saying the same sarcastic shit like "but it's their thin wrists that make them incel" or " YIKES somebody get the fbi"

I was lurking over at cuckit, and literally all the posts are from BrazilianSigma or whatever his name is. All of the comments; however, do not address the points presented by incels. Instead is just a whole slurry of ad hominem attacks, and strawman arguments. Lol

I think that's because Sigma's own posts don't raise a critique. So they don't know what to be mad at, so they look for a thing to be mad at. It'd be like if I post this picture and was like "Look at this shit! Can you believe this???"

What am I saying is wrong with this picture? You don't know. So you look for something.

I could bet my left nut that Cuckma will still continue to post the same shit until he ends up rotting alone and decrepit for the next 60 yrs

Their entire userbase can be completely mistaken for bots. Braziliancuckma just takes screenshots and posts using a phrase from the screenshot, something a bot could easily do. And then all the commenter are always saying the same sarcastic shit like "but it's their thin wrists that make them incel" or " YIKES somebody get the fbi"

Exactly!! "I lost my virginity at 24, not 18. It will blow their little minds." /s

" YIKES somebody get the fbi"

Those are the funniest comments tbh.

The FBI isn't going to do shit, they get tens of thousands of tips a day. Unless someone has stated they're going to commit a specific act on a specific location in a specific timeframe, they're not going to bother investigating it.

They don't even have a "fanbase," cucktears are just a small group of pathetic losers circlejerking in their delusional fantasy world. Even other libtards don't respect them.

They don't even have a "fanbase," cucktears are just a small group of pathetic losers circlejerking in their delusional fantasy world. Even other libtards don't respect them.

I thought they did, ngl. Every post by BrazilianCuck is filled with many comments.

Those are the funniest comments tbh.

The FBI isn't going to do shit, they get tens of thousands of tips a day. Unless someone has stated they're going to commit a specific act on a specific location in a specific timeframe, they're not going to bother investigating it.
I dont think they realise how freedom of speech works in America.
Yesterday they had a screenshot of someone saying rape should be legalised and the commenters where unironically talking about getting him arrested by alerting the FBI

IT is made up of mostly incels in denial.

IT pretty much died when braincels got banned and the community migration to this forum was finished. Its just a handful of people now and no thread gets more than a few dozen upvotes at most. People here still bitch about it because its fun to have a target but the whole incel scare has died down, and our name is only ever invoked as a meaningless insult on twitter.

IT pretty much died when braincels got banned and the community migration to this forum was finished. Its just a handful of people now and no thread gets more than a few dozen upvotes at most. People here still bitch about it because its fun to have a target but the whole incel scare has died down, and our name is only ever invoked as a meaningless insult on twitter.

We need to reopen a new incel subreddit, tbh. r/braincels was popular ngl.

Expecting logical argument from cucks is sheer waste of time.

Last edited: