Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

IT and any sex havers who lurk and judge us are PSYCHOPATHS

R

righteouscel

-
How could you honestly sit there and watch hundreds of lonely men who don't have any companionship or sweet sweet vagina and then go have sex completely being unsympathetic and callous to so many men. Some of these people are so vile that they not only go have sex after they make it their duty to spread negative views and pick and choose the worst parts about us like the rare person who goes er or hateful posts to share to the world while completely ignoring all of our loneliness and undisputable facts we share here.(IT) this pure evilness and wickedness on their part.

Can I be in the screenshot IT?

they’re there to make fun of us, no matter the topic

It's just coping and an inability to either implicate themselves in the widespread discriminatory treatment towards sub 5 males; or, in the case of ITcucks, an inability to be freed of their prior bluepilled indoctrination and brainwashing and realize the brutal reality of the world they live in... :feelsugh:

This is why so many attempt to reject or otherwise even attempt to "disprove" the bitter truth of reality that is the blackpill; accepting that you will always be treated in a discriminatory way and belittled by most simply for being born with the wrong genetics, not to mention forever cursed with the snowballing effect of all that on top of isolation from foids due to hypergamy and their inherent entitlement and privilege, is simply too much for most coping subhumans and truecels... :feelswhat:

It must be spoon-fed to those like ITcucks and redpilled copers, or they won't even attempt to hear the truth; brutal that you had to experience such a harsh awakening, but it was needed to understand the realities of the modern world and foids, as the fate of eternal delusion and coping is, in my opinion, much worse. :feelsclown:

Either foids in delusion of their nature, or coping subhumans unwilling to accept the bitter truth that is the blackpill and how it does and always will affect their treatment and how they go about their daily lives; their obsession surrounding us hinging on mental illness on somehow "disproving" us only proves what we say. :feelzez:

Only stinky fish smelling toilets and cucked wannabe white knights from IT lurk here to get screens and further fuel their hatred for blackpilled men.

It's just coping and an inability to either implicate themselves in the widespread discriminatory treatment towards sub 5 males; or, in the case of ITcucks, an inability to be freed of their prior bluepilled indoctrination and brainwashing and realize the brutal reality of the world they live in... :feelsugh:
Only stinky fish smelling toilets and cucked wannabe white knights from IT lurk here to get screens and further fuel their hatred for blackpilled men.
I'm really talking about anyone who even decides to talk about or mention incels for more than a couple seconds

completely being unsympathetic and callous to so many men.

My former acquaintance deliberately established a sexual relationship between a troon and myself without me knowing, so he could easily focus on his new White girlfriend.

Only people who are deeply unhappy (for example because they have never achieved anything in life despite having all the privileges they could ask for) feel the need to "punch down".

They're here to make themselves feel better, knowing that they don't have it as bad as we do.

Anyone outside of law enforcement who constantly lurks this site is a loser.

Cringe tbh

I'd say 7/10, no? Before she cut her her (she did recently), and with that smile I think she's cute. I'd love to have her as a girlfriend, but I'm ugly, not famous, and don't live in the US.

>break ur leg
>go to a Canadian hospital

> profit?

Tbf, I'm 5'4" (1.62m) and she would need to look up at me, as she's only 5'1" (1.5m)... but she's a dream anyway. I'm not famous, and much worse, very ugly.

IT ARE not sex havers lmao
Tbh

Imagine being so mentally weak that you cry about how you're being oppressed by mentally ill obese trannies and they're psychopaths and you feel inferior to them and shit and how you're not actually a hateful misogynist despite posting on fucking incels.is

My former acquaintance deliberately established a sexual relationship between a troon and myself without me knowing
Just lol and you still posted about that fivehead tranny for months and shared his instagram and shit

they fucked a fat blue-haired foid in college and now they think they're ultima chad

Everything you need to know about those people is that even child groomer Doogycel felt superior to incels. That should tell you about the psychological problems these people have

Tbh

Imagine being so mentally weak that you cry about how you're being oppressed by mentally ill obese trannies and they're psychopaths and you feel inferior to them and shit and how you're not actually a hateful misogynist despite posting on fucking incels.is
I'm talking about anyone who is a sex haver or focuses on incels not just IT

Time to rent a windowless white van and buy a few guns.

How could you honestly sit there and watch hundreds of lonely men who don't have any companionship or sweet sweet vagina and then go have sex completely being unsympathetic and callous to so many men. Some of these people are so vile that they not only go have sex after they make it their duty to spread negative views and pick and choose the worst parts about us like the rare person who goes er or hateful posts to share to the world while completely ignoring all of our loneliness and undisputable facts we share here.(IT) this pure evilness and wickedness on their part.

It's like an obese person going to rural Somalia during a drought with a bag of McDonald's and laughing at everyone around them.

Only people who are deeply unhappy (for example because they have never achieved anything in life despite having all the privileges they could ask for) feel the need to "punch down".
IT ARE not sex havers lmao
It's like an obese person going to rural Somalia during a drought with a bag of McDonald's and laughing at everyone around them.
I'm really trying to explain and addon to the post of the over dramatisation of incels by normies which is just them being evil

Everything you need to know about those people is that even child groomer Doogycel felt superior to incels. That should tell you about the psychological problems these people have
True, which is why we should feel superior to them. We need to see them as the weaklings they are.

"IT and sex havers who lurk are psychopaths" No, they're not. They're not that based.

their male userbase aren’t, but their female userbase are
Their female users are either trannies who arent female, or are repulsive hambeasts. Not an accomplishments for foids to have sex