Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel it always pleases me when a female gets pregnant

• Thread starter PM_ME_STRIPPERS
  • Start date
PM_ME_STRIPPERS

PM_ME_STRIPPERS

IYAIYAI
★★★★★
because their body permanently changes, and most of the ones who used to be skinny turn fat and cant keep the weight down.
I feel like that is natures revenge and lifefuel for incels.

There is always consequences for your actions, cunts

And then your only chance to ascend is to fuck a deformed single mom past 30. What a win win situation ngl.

It's not lifefuel because they still get guys to fuck them, give them money on onlyfans, and people fight for them. How the fuck is that lifefuel?
Okay, so now they got a kid and now look more fucked up than they used to be. Their life is still in easy more. This is suicidefuel.

I would go as far as to say that I bet single fathers, if any of those exist, barely get any girls wanting him because he's a single father. This is cope.

It reminds me that they had sex and I never will

Incoming bluepilled responses about women still winning.

Their life is still infinitely better than ours at any point in time, even the fattest oldest ugliest single mom has a better mental life than the incel at his peak.