Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It ain't easy being a shortcel

• Thread starter Deleted member 41190
  • Start date
Deleted member 41190

Deleted member 41190

Self-banned
-
At 5ft 6 (and being ethnic) people either look down on you or treat you like a child/inexperienced

I don't really know what to do myself, it's like i'm trapped in a cage that no one can see

I just want to be happy again :(

35245 1

inb4 some unconsidering tallfag gonna drop a teehee
"height isn't everything, bro. i'm 6'8 and i'm also incel. being tall won't help you ascend"

another day, another foid infiltrator :feelsseriously:
damn how tf did you see this when it's been 2 years?
I've been dabbling in the old r/braincels and I've been coping for 4-5 years and it's become a bit brutal for me so I came back

damn how tf did you see this when it's been 2 years?
I've been dabbling in the old r/braincels and I've been coping for 4-5 years and it's become a bit brutal for me so I came back
i thought you were a foid based on the username, sounds like something a foid would write in attempt to blend in

i thought you were a foid based on the username, sounds like something a foid would write in attempt to blend in
nah man the only reason why I was apart of this community is because of my height I'm a mtn but my height is the only thing holding me back. 95% of foids are taller than me and the other 5% still don't want me

I'm just wondering why this has become such a degenerate place? i remember in the early days there were more useful and intellectually stimulating conversations and now it's become a degenerate place where asshats will post racist, homophobic, and pedophlic comments.. oh why did things change