Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL IT admits the existence of youngcels

Lycan

Lycan

INCEL LIVES MATTER
★★
these are some IT users talking about me
Screenshot 20220730 1240462

there we have it folks. IT has legitimized the existence of youngcels :feelskek: admitting that a lot teenagers are sexually active...just not me

wonder why, maybe cus im ugly and non-NT

GTFIH @Truckzo

also jfl
Screenshot 20220730 1241252

20220729 232125

IT is the biggest incel radicalization community on the internet.

IT is the biggest incel radicalization community on the internet.
Sanctificatus will crush IT. Ave Sanctificatus, Hail Sanctificatus, God of the incels!

Around 12yo, I was already being told by my friend about a degenerate "game" he was playing with others that involved sex. I wasn't interested because I already knew I was an incel, although I was convincing myself that I was just too virtuous instead - huge cope. And my friend group wasn't the popular one that you'd normally expect to be the most promiscuous.

I'm glad even ITards are acknowledging this obvious fact. Doogy, if you're one of the based ITcels, we (everyone except the agecucks) welcome you here!

I was kind of emo when I was kid. Fuck, this brings back the exact memories of how I knew others saw my manlet self. :feelsrope: And yet I worshiped toilets back then so I'm sure their disgust towards me wasn't a retaliation.

Is this guy unironically retarded? Why is he always so aggressive and calls everyone gremlins?
This guy is like Doogy 2.0 but with more autistic rage.

Imagine thinking young people can't be incels just because young

JFL at switching cause and consequence for the billionth time already. Always assuming it's our hatred that causes the hatred of women towards us while it's the exact opposite.

Bonus point for the attack on our looks ("little gremlin"). Just proving our point once more.

these are some IT users talking about me
View attachment 643888
there we have it folks. IT has legitimized the existence of youngcels :feelskek: admitting that a lot teenagers are sexually active...just not me

wonder why, maybe cus im ugly and non-NT

GTFIH @Truckzo

also jfl
View attachment 643889
View attachment 643890
"You hate women? Good. Coz they hate you as well you disgusting little gremlin, and it's your fault. Little emo shit, grow up."
Yikes sweaty women hate you because they can tell you post on incel forums :soy::soy::soy: you just need to change your toxic personality :soy::soy::soy:
Also "disgusting little gremlin" confirms black pill :blackpill:
I got called "emo" many time in school too. Emo = unwanted male who tries talking about his problems. Thus I learned to hide as much about myself as I could, including my face, whenever possible

Imagine thinking young people can't be incels just because young
yeah a shit ton of agecucks sit on here and gaslight youngcels all the time

sorry grandpa this isn't a retirement home :feelskek:

yeah a shit ton of agecucks sit on here and gaslight youngcels all the time

sorry grandpa this isn't a retirement home :feelskek:
If you can't be a youngcel why didn't everyone here just have sex when they were teenagers?

It's not just Chad and Stacy, it is Chad, Chadlite, JBF, and literally every young toilet. No toilet is a virgin in double digit numbers, that's just a myth and anyone who says otherwise is lying. :blackpill::blackpill::blackpill:

a school shooting would be entertaining later this month, once the headlines get bored of taiwan. love the adrenaline i get from news alerts.

a school shooting would be entertaining later this month, once the headlines get bored of taiwan. love the adrenaline i get from news alerts.
Ezgif 2 e1395d774a

but that's exactly why we hate women

I knew it was over when I was in high school