Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It actually used to bother me when I saw people at my school not trying to do their work.

• Thread starter Deleted member 24160
  • Start date
Deleted member 24160

Deleted member 24160

Banned
-
Because I thought "well if they don't do their work how can they graduate and help make things better?" Now I realize that the less guys are doing, the less money and upkeep is put into society. So the less workers there are the more chance there is of things changing.

Chad doesn't need to work, neither do roasties, only cucks do

Nah fuck that I never did school work
You will still have to wagecuck in the end, while Chad can spend his time doing extremely strenuous and difficult modeling work in between his bidaily sex sessions with his harem. Roasties can just sell their shit and piss to cucks and simps for thousands of dollars, or take one of the easy low effort jobs reserved for females like being in HR.

Chad doesn't need to work, neither do roasties, only cucks do

Ya studying is only for cucks. Incels could study something if it was their hobby, but an incel only needs to get an easy job.

Most work doesn't even mean anything. It's just "filler" time tbh

Hard work hardly pays off when you're sub8.

Ya studying is only for cucks. Incels could study something if it was their hobby, but an incel only needs to get an easy job.

Fulltime employment is hell on earth. People only tolerate such conditions because they have a reason to do so. They have a family that they need to provide for or expensive hobbies. If you have neither it's only additional stress. They do it because they have a light at the end of the tunnel, they are willing to sacrifice their nerves/time/power for something they consider worthy of all these efforts. Without that there's no need for all that stress. Working is hell on earth, no sane person could enjoy it. Working is for most people a necessary evil, something you need to in order to survive. For someone who has no family/expensive passions there is no reason to do anything except the bare minimum.

Hard work hardly pays off when you're sub8.

True. Sometimes people will go out of their way to make matters worse for you, the better looking person gets the better treatment and will rise up the ranks while low status males are treating like disposable trash.

Most of my school work has been just cramming information into my brain that I know I'll eventually forget.

Nothing is truer than that. Forgot most of my school knowledge a few months after graduation. Do as much as necessary to get where you want and nothing more. Work smart and not hard. And don't stress yourself too much because you will be in desperate need for those nerves when school ends.

Fulltime employment is hell on earth. People only tolerate such conditions because they have a reason to do so. They have a family that they need to provide for or expensive hobbies. If you have neither it's only additional stress. They do it because they have a light at the end of the tunnel, they are willing to sacrifice their nerves/time/power for something they consider worthy of all these efforts. Without that there's no need for all that stress. Working is hell on earth, no sane person could enjoy it. Working is for most people a necessary evil, something you need to in order to survive. For someone who has no family/expensive passions there is no reason to do anything except the bare minimum.

Very true. I work about 30 hours a week, and take around 8 weeks vacation a year. I've worked the same job for a long time as I have no need to get promotions or more money. So I'm good at my job, I learned on the job, and even after years of doing it you still find ways of doing it faster and more easily.

My boss is happy as during slow times I take vacation time, while cucks are desperate for more hours to get more money. And I don't demand more money, yet I get better at my job over time.

Chad doesn't need a degree. He will network while drinking at parties you never get invited to then land a sales job. He will get his degree anyways without doing any work because that's how it works.