Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL IT act like complete white knights over incel grabbing a foid’s ass

E

Edmund_Kemper

Disregard my larping efforts. I can’t change it.
-

The incel is banned possibly for the post but anyways, all these fags on IT are now saying the incel deserves a black eye and beating and one ITfag said “i’D bReAk HiS NoSe WiTh mY eLbOw”. Yeah right you probably aren’t strong enough, quoting trying to sound badass to impress people

I think receiving a beating and black eye is way worse than having your butt grabbed. But because of our moral panic over sexual assault, we act like grabbing a butt is worse than murder.

"this made me tear up and feel disgusted" :feelshaha:
I don’t care that much if you grab a 21 year olds butt. Now if you groped a 5 year old I’d be mad

Surprise surprise they fell for another obvious LARP/bait thread.

"Because if you touch a foid's butt, you deserve death - now let me tell you about my violent phantasies, which I won't act upon, because I am not capable of doing so both mentally and physically!" - t. IT-Cuckold, while his wife gets pound to oblivion by Tyrone

"Because if you touch a foid's butt, you deserve death - now let me tell you about my violent phantasies, which I won't act upon, because I am not capable of doing so both mentally and physically!" - t. IT-Cuckold, while his wife gets pound to oblivion by Tyrone
I heard about a guy who had to register as a sex offender for 20 years just for grabbing a foids ass

"Nothing came of it because it was late at night and everyone was high and drunk"

Yeah, and cucktears are still acting this outraged

"Nothing came of it because it was late at night and everyone was high and drunk"

Yeah, and cucktears are still acting this outraged
That’s cause cucktears are white knight fags

If a guy was sexually assaulted nobody would consider it “traumatic”

It acting like retards nothing new tbh

jfl manginas literally shaking, he did nothing wrong

If he only had kicked it.

JFL IT being mad at one of their own.

Grabbing an ass isn’t as bad as beating someone up.

there. I said it

Double standard, if he had been a chad, the woman would be looking for him to fuck him

If you grab a 5 yo's ass they won't even know what you're doing tbh. Not saying it's something right to do.
True. Tbh most 5 year olds who are traumatized by someone one time touching their penis or butt are only traumatized because they’re taught to be traumatized

it’s the nocebo effect

True. Tbh most 5 year olds who are traumatized by someone one time touching their penis or butt are only traumatized because they’re taught to be traumatized

it’s the nocebo effect
Either that and/or if the abuse is real, for example someone penetrating them violently or treating them violently in any way really.

Either that and/or if the abuse is real, for example someone penetrating them violently or treating them violently in any way really.
Yeah but people actually think that if I walk up to a toddler, touch their penis for 1 second and walk away and never see them again, the toddler will be traumatized for life

IT are whiteknights regardless.

Yeah but people actually think that if I walk up to a toddler, touch their penis for 1 second and walk away and never see them again, the toddler will be traumatized for life
Not even a toddler, a 17 yo girl as well. But magically, only if the person who does it is older than her.

Not even a toddler, a 17 yo girl as well. But magically, only if the person who does it is older than her.
I know. Society’s morals are retarded. If an 18 year old dated a 12 year old, everyone says the 18 year old is a grown adult pedophile who must die. But if the 18 year old dated a 25 year old, people infantilize the 18 year old and treat the 18 year old like a toddler

I know. Society’s morals are retarded. If an 18 year old dated a 12 year old, everyone says the 18 year old is a grown adult pedophile who must die. But if the 18 year old dated a 25 year old, people infantilize the 18 year old and treat the 18 year old like a toddler
People talk about power unbalance and manipulation. But if an older guy approches a teenage girl and says "hi, I think you're cute, I want to kiss you" and she replies "ok", then they kiss and walk away like it usually happens in parties, etc, where is the manipulation and power unbalance? Those narratives only make any sense in the context of a longer relationship, but we know most romantic and sexual contacts between people don't happen in a long relationship nowadays.

Not to mention how the power unbalance is in fact against the adult person, who can get fucked pretty hard if anything happens or is said to have happened.

People talk about power unbalance and manipulation. But if an older guy approches a teenage girl and says "hi, I think you're cute, I want to kiss you" and she replies "ok", then they kiss and walk away like it usually happens in parties, etc, where is the manipulation and power unbalance? Those narratives only make any sense in the context of a longer relationship, but we know most romantic and sexual contacts between people don't happen in a long relationship nowadays.

Not to mention how the power unbalance is in fact against the adult person, who can get fucked pretty hard if anything happens or is said to have happened.
I don’t care if an 18 year old dated a much older person. I don’t get strict about age gaps

“Not to mention how the power unbalance is in fact against the adult person, who can get fucked pretty hard if anything happens or is said to have happened.” What do you mean by this paragraph?

I don’t care if an 18 year old dated a much older person. I don’t get strict about age gaps

“Not to mention how the power unbalance is in fact against the adult person, who can get fucked pretty hard if anything happens or is said to have happened.” What do you mean by this paragraph?
For example, in Brazil, theoretically, I can legally date a 14 yo. But what do you think will happen if the 14 yo says anything at all about me, like for example, he hit me, or he pressured me to have sex once when I didn't want it?

The younger girl holds all the power. She can ruin your life pretty easily, even if in theory, she's already legal. The power unbalance is tilted in favor of her side, not mine.

For example, in Brazil, theoretically, I can legally date a 14 yo. But what do you think will happen if the 14 yo says anything at all about me, like for example, he hit me, or he pressured me to have sex once when I didn't want it?

The younger girl holds all the power. She can ruin your life pretty easily, even if in theory, she's already legal. The power unbalance is tilted in favor of her side, not mine.
So an 18 year old woman has more power than a 30 year old man? I agree. She accuses him of battery or rape, it’s over for him

what’s your opinion on an 18 year old dating a 30 year old or even a 50 year old? I’m completely ok with it

So an 18 year old woman has more power than a 30 year old man? I agree. She accuses him of battery or rape, it’s over for him

what’s your opinion on an 18 year old dating a 30 year old or even a 50 year old? I’m completely ok with it
If both partners are fertile-aged and in a committed relationship, there's no reason to have anything agaist it.

AoC= what God created, not what some feminist wrote down.

If both partners are fertile-aged and in a committed relationship, there's no reason to have anything agaist it.

AoC= what God created, not what some feminist wrote down.
So it’s ok for an 18 year old girl and a 50 year old man to date?

Kek women deserve no respect, they dress like whores so obviously they want to be treated as such.

I don't believe that, you have a link?
Some feminist talked about that happening to a guy who grabbed her butt. It was on Facebook. Can’t find it

So it’s ok for an 18 year old girl and a 50 year old man to date?
Yes bro. For me the perfect age difference is the one that matches both partner's fertily spams, something like a man being 20 years older than the female, but that is fine too.

Yes bro. For me the perfect age difference is the one that matches both partner's fertily spams, something like a man being 20 years older than the female, but that is fine too.
Every 50 year old man will prefer 18 year olds over 50 year olds

Every 50 year old man will prefer 18 year olds over 50 year olds
Fact. But I believe that if you married your wife when she was a young virgin, you'll still like her even when her looks fade with age.

Fact. But I believe that if you married your wife when she was a young virgin, you'll still like her even when her looks fade with age.
True but you’d wish she was still youthful

Women, regardless of age, systemically have more power than men in all areas of human activity nowadays.

I guess that all men regardless of age are wired to be attracted to young girls, just like all people are wired to respect elders.

"I want one of his future groping victims to have a bunch of gay friends (preferably a guy who looks like a bear) to grope this guy's ass OR balls." :feelsgah::feelskek:

True but you’d wish she was still youthful
I will never know for sure tbh, I say that based off accounts told to me.

I think (and hope) that after a certain age you don't feel as much desire for sex with young foids anymore. Of course they'll still look more attractive than some old hag, but as your T lowers, you start to be more calm, not so crazy about it anymore.

I will never know for sure tbh, I say that based off accounts told to me.

I think (and hope) that after a certain age you don't feel as much desire for sex with young foids anymore. Of course they'll still look more attractive than some old hag, but as your T lowers, you start to be more calm, not so crazy about it anymore.
Data has shown that old men still find young women sexually attractive
"I want one of his future groping victims to have a bunch of gay friends (preferably a guy who looks like a bear) to grope this guy's ass OR balls." :feelsgah::feelskek:
Teaching that sexual assault is bad by sexually assaulting someone jfl

also grabbing a guys balls is much more painful than grabbing a foids ass

Data has shown that old men still find young women sexually attractive

Teaching that sexual assault is bad by sexually assaulting someone jfl

also grabbing a guys balls is much more painful than grabbing a foids ass
Yes, but what I mean is, you won't crave it as much as when you were younger.

Right, most men would be happy just settling for a long-term companion, specially at middle age

But you’ll still find young foids attractive more attractive than foids age 30 or older

plus I think a 50 year old virgin would rather lose his virginity to an 18 year old than a 50 year old just cause he wants to bang someone who is hot
She's a lying fat cunt.
I think she’s honest tbh

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back