Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL IT act like complete white knights over incel grabbing a foid’s ass

Hundreds of men get actually sexually assaulted and raped in prison every year and no gives a flying fuck

But a foid gets her ass or breast grazed across by an arm or hand and the whole world is up in arms

What a bunch of faggots.

But you’ll still find young foids attractive more attractive than foids age 30 or older

plus I think a 50 year old virgin would rather lose his virginity to an 18 year old than a 50 year old just cause he wants to bang someone who is hot

I think she’s honest tbh

I don't think the issue is men being attracted to young girls, but young girls not being attracted to most men, it's mostly young Chads and the occasional older Chads, but that's it. Even normies and below have a hard time trying to date younger as time goes by.

Part of me wishes I was that low-inhib.

Hundreds of men get actually sexually assaulted and raped in prison every year and no gives a flying fuck

But a foid gets her ass or breast grazed across by an arm or hand and the whole world is up in arms
IKR one time a woman sexually assaulted Owen shroyer and nobody cared
What a bunch of faggots.
they’re IT of course IT are a bunch of faggots

Whatever happened to their “no usernames” rule?

I don't think the issue is men being attracted to young girls, but young girls not being attracted to most men, it's mostly young Chads and the occasional older Chads, but that's it. Even normies and below have a hard time trying to date younger as time goes by.
A lot of men would date younger foids but refuse to because they don’t wanna be called a creep
Whatever happened to their “no usernames” rule?
Sometimes they forget to censor usernames

Part of me wishes I was that low-inhib.
It takes lots of balls to grope a foid
its a clown world we live in bro
Yep. I doubt having your ass grabbed is that bad. Society just has a big moral panic over sexual assault. Society treating women like handicapped children makes me kinda get angrier towards women

A lot of men would date younger foids but refuse to because they don’t wanna be called a creep

Thanks to #MeToo and Feminism even young dudes in their mid 20s are being called pedophiles just because they date 19 year old girls, but
my point was that as we get older our chances to get younger decrease.

Thanks to #MeToo and Feminism even young dudes in their mid 20s are being called pedophiles just because they date 19 year old girls, but
my point was that as we get older our chances to get younger decrease.
I always see dumbass guys online say “i’M 22 aNd i wOuLd NeVeR WaNnA dAtE 18/19 YeAr oLdS” and the only reason they wouldn’t date that age is because they’re afraid of being called pedophiles

I remember some dumb bitch on twitter getting mad about 22 year olds dating 18 year olds

JFL at these seething cucks, they should fuck off and go back to watching BLACKED

“Made me tear up”

JFL soyest comment from IT.

“Made me tear up”

JFL soyest comment from IT.
If I saw the guy who wrote that I'd slap the shit out of him and give him something better to tear up about.

If I saw the guy who wrote that I'd slap the shit out of him and give him something better to tear up about.
Yep. The dude has a weak stomach if that makes him tear up

“i’D bReAk HiS NoSe WiTh mY eLbOw”

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back