Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Hypocrisy IT accepts the blackpill

TheNEET

TheNEET

mentally crippled by sleepoverless teen years
★★★★★
IT user says you can't attract foids with personality, it's all about looks; everyone [who replied] agrees

since it seems like they partially agree with our philosophy, they've indirectly admitted that they're simply a hate group targeting us for being ugly :feelslala:

Last edited:
No, because any woman can get a man, but not vice versa.
yeah, they're obviously not fully blackpilled, but it's good enough that they admit that not being able to attract a partner is about looks and not personality

Shouldn't that mean ugly as shit women should date ugly as shit men?

:feelshaha: at the diet and just wash face cope. Anorexic girls that give their bodies zero nutrients, morbidly obese people, and homeless people that don't shower have perfectly clear skin. I hate having bad skin so much. I can't do shit and everyone thinks it's my fault.

What's this IT is slowly digesting the blackpill? I guess we were right all along, IT are incels in denial.

IT user says you can't attract foids with personality, it's all about looks; everyone [who replied] agrees

since it seems like they partially agree with our philosophy, they've indirectly admitted that they're simply a hate group targeting us for being ugly :feelslala:

What else is new.

They can't deny or dismiss so they defend & downplay (By bringing up the b.s. notion of femcels).

Top rated comment. Says it all. Enough said.

so what are we disagreeing on exactly? They just hate us because we don't accept our lot and want to alter sexual dynamics so that it will work in our favor (returning to patriarchy)

so what are we disagreeing on exactly? They just hate us because we don't accept our lot and want to alter sexual dynamics so that it will work in our favor (returning to patriarchy)
they don't take male polygamy into account
they think that chad won't fuck a foid with lower SMV which is obviously untrue
foids want only the best (so chad) while men will fuck almost anything - that's why there's a disproportion of power

Seen this plenty of times before. When IT is backed into a corner with no argument possible theyll claim;
"Obviously looks matter stupid incels, everyone knows that!"

Seen this plenty of times before. When IT is backed into a corner with no argument possible theyll claim;
"Obviously looks matter stupid incels, everyone knows that!"
yeah and at the same time their usual rhetoric is 'looks don't matter, silly ankel, womyn obviously can sense your bad personality' :lul:
I think I need to make a compilation of IT doublethink

yeah and at the same time their usual rhetoric is 'looks don't matter, silly ankel, womyn obviously can sense your bad personality' :lul:
I think I need to make a compilation of IT doublethink

You should. That would finish them off completely in the minds of normies.