Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

IT 300 IQ comments

RemoveNormalfags

RemoveNormalfags

satirecel
★★★★★
Gertejjku

Ahh so I have chosen to get bullied by foids.
For example that every foid ran away from me (only me), when we trained for the prom night (I obviously didn't show up there).
They judge us without knowing our background story?

It's like saying: "You chose to lose both legs." to someone who had an terrible car accident.

No one was born with hatred. Society has made us, what we are.

IT is pretty fun to read, really.

I'm sick of this society tbh

They know the truth, but they don't want to recognize it, because they worship women so much.

Why do they even come here? they are here all the time. This is a small forum, but they're constantly getting triggered over the things we post here. Women have a lot of safe spaces, but we can't have ours?!

By the way, I gotta thank them because I found r/incels because of them. I visited inceltears once and started reading the screenshots they posted from r/incels. I related to it and made an account just to post on r/incels. IT does the advertising for us.

Best IT larp to date

:lul:
This has to be an incel taking the piss to see how far they can take it before IT clicks on.

Another clue, that they know NOTHING about us :feelskek: .

All of the comments are just some variation of "get over it bro everybody gets rejected". They just can't understand the level of rejections that incels get. It's not the same as "oh I got rejected a few times but I eventually got accepted", no its you get rejected forever. It's not even rejection where you messed up, its rejection where you never even get a chance. It's the type of rejection where you walk into a room and people immediately move away. And I love the cuck advice that if you get hated on it doesn't give you the right to hate them back. Yeah, let me just go get shitted on my entire life while smiling about it bro!

IT = :feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman:

Cucktears uses should be lined up and shot

It's frustrating to read their dumb ill informed opinions but I just can't look away. There just something fascinating about their complete willful ignorance.

A lesson in cognitive dissonance & biases.
They know the truth, but they don't want to recognize it, because they worship women so much.
If they accept were oppressed & hated on.

Would they demand that of any other oppressed & hated on group? That simple really.

It's frustrating to read their dumb ill informed opinions but I just can't look away. There just something fascinating about their complete willful ignorance.
It's like watching a bunch of like minded people in a bubble talking and formulating opinions; IT is laughable to look at. I sometimes look at their sub to see what they think, and then I get a laugh, go off their sub, and stop giving a shit about them.

The second paragraph is either pure :soy: or pure :feelsStudy: .

Either way it's further abusiveness & gas lighting.

"Nigger it wasn't their fault for enslaving you but it was your fault for letting it become personal".

See the absurdity of that comment.

Last edited:
View attachment 138954

Ahh so I have chosen to get bullied by foids.
For example that every foid ran away from me (only me), when we trained for the prom night (I obviously didn't show up there).
They judge us without knowing our background story?

It's like saying: "You chose to lose both legs." to someone who had an terrible car accident.

No one was born with hatred. Society has made us, what we are.

>You've chosen to hate women
That's like saying I've chosen to be afraid of wasps or that I chose to get rejected in the first place.
And it should be noted that shit like this will otherize us and thus society goes further down the drain.

I've added this thread to another already in existence. Thanks for getting me further evidence for their bullying & badness.

In time I'll combine my threads for a mega combo one.

I've made 2 threads about it already about the right to feel angry & the ill effects of emotional suppression maxing.

How do they square away natural human emotion expression? Would they demand this of any other deprived group? It's that simple.

Last edited:
I don't mind that IncelTears hate incels, it's their morality of compassion that bothers me. It's all valorization of repression, self-sacrifice, concern, tolerance, etc. It is genuinely sickening.

im only one person who never used cuckit?