Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Issues i found with the race pill that no 1 to this day has answered to a sufficient standard and have broken down under scrutiny

R

ryhan

Julias dracul romanov the 2 eyed abyss
★★★★★
1 The race pill asserts that there is innate biological differences between ethnic groups that goes purely beyond a cultural transfusion of attraction know i see issues with this and here is why i think the black pill is fundamentally incompatible with a genetic view of the black pill again i am only critiquing the genetic view of the race pill overall though i am very much so black pilled.

2 Through perhaps you can fill in any blanks.

1. Okay to start with the black pilled view is that there is innate biological differences between individuals and genders that are predisposed to follow inbuilt genetic signals that are a byproduct of our desires that has been transfixed at least till the last haloacene.

2 In this view the main guiding factor is biological correlates of health symmetry is desired because our ancestors used this as a good mechanism to test creativity and artistic thinking there is a great hypothesis that our minds actually arose purely due to sexual and not natural selection pressures .

Dimorphism is desired because our brains are preadapted to look at faces and analyze them and brain lights up in different ways depending on the gender essentially we vary on what we find attractive between the genders though there is great overlap some males prefer masculine females the inverse also exists.

3 If women are primarily attracted to bivariate factors like symettry,sexual dimorphism when it comes to PA (Phyical attractiveness) why should a women prefer males of more European back grounds and not faces which are more dimorphic. Know genetic differences is attractive, it's natures way of out breeding deleterious mutations when a flush a occurs this is known as a mutational load this gets reduces a build up on recessive alleles. This isn't a race pill this is simple saying if you gave a women 2 races of men 1 with her own skin color and 1 without her's she is more likely to go for the opposite of her own skin color. This has been shown in the study is there an own race preference in dating it showed that women preferred Europeans first then blacks then Asian's it would imply genetic heterozygosity is sexy this is also confirmed by the fact that mixed people are tokend as the most attractive of all racial composites. So genetic heterozygosity is very sexy. This has shown replication in other studies as well.

4 if the biological explanation is out for an innate attraction towards white people and not just genetically dissassorted people people finding each other more attractive then 1 has to ask what influences the preputation off the race pill as a cultural phenomenon?

1 Most euro's have fair skinned this considered attractive universally euros got lucky in this 1 trait.

2 Light eyes this helps the eyes gather and intrepret stationary objects better again very beautiful trait.

3 Height this is kinda obvious though not all white people are tall some are 5 9 the taller ones are the danish types.

4 Media/cultural influences literally promote JBW this isn't even an misnomer the models shown literally always always have been whitened in some fashion know as to prespective on how media influnces ones own preferences for something ever wonder how nazi germany came into place ? what allowed men and women to do acts that are literally abominations ? look at north korea currently while it's true there is no media for your face assuming you look average and not subhuman what innately about white people predisposes women to seek them out other than the media.

C1 I don't see any good arguments for the race pill it doesn't hold up under scrutiny even going by the black pills standards. Another hypothesis coined by a high IQ cel is that women actually prefer conquerors subconsciously but if this is true this doesn't point towards a race pill this points towards the idea that women actually prefer dominance innately.

Know another thing often said that i have heard is how come middle easterns preferred blonde haired blue eyed male in the past ? well 1 it was exotic 2 the slavery is heavily over implied and 3 arabs were not the global hegemon of the ancient world it was mainly east asia and greece in the great past.
@Mainländer

Last edited:
women actually prefer conquerors subconsciously but if this is true this doesn't point towards a race pill this points towards the idea that women actually prefer dominance innately.
Whites especially northern and Slavic's have always had the highest SMV even before they became conquers of the world just because of there light halo, bone structure and height.
sorry for the shit website but there's some info on that even before they where fully civilized and much less had empires like there southern cousins they where still highly desired.

Last edited:
Whites especially northern and Slavic's have always had the highest SMV even before they became conquers of the world just because of there light halo, bone structure and height.
sorry for the shit website but there's some info on it.

Did you read what i said in this thread i looked into that

>>Know another thing often said that i have heard is how come middle eastern's preferred blonde haired blue eyed male in the past ? well 1 it was exotic 2 the slavery is heavily over implied and 3 Arabs were not the global hegemon of the ancient world it was mainly east asia and Greece in the great past.<<

Last point we can look at east asian views of white people pre contact i mean this is well known

tldr, it's over for ethnics

1 The race pill asserts that there is innate biological differences between ethnic groups that goes purely beyond a cultural transfusion of attraction know i see issues with this and here is why i think the black pill is fundamentally incompatible with a genetic view of the black pill again i am only critiquing the genetic view of the race pill overall though i am very much so black pilled.

1. Okay to start with the black pilled view is that there is innate biological differences between individuals and genders that are predisposed to follow inbuilt genetic signals that are a byproduct of our desires that has been transfixed at least till the last haloacene.

2 In this view the main guiding factor is biological correlates of health symmetry is desired because our ancestors used this as a good mechanism to test creativity and artistic thinking there is a great hypothesis that our minds actually arose purely due to sexual and not natural selection pressures .

Dimorphism is desired because our brains are preadapted to look at faces and analyze them and brain lights up in different ways depending on the gender essentially we vary on what we find attractive between the genders though there is great overlap some males prefer masculine females the inverse also exists.

3 If women are primarily attracted to bivariate factors like symettry,sexual dimorphism when it comes to PA (Phyical attractiveness) why should a women prefer males of more European back grounds and not faces which are more dimorphic. Know genetic differences is attractive, it's natures way of out breeding deleterious mutations when a flush a occurs this is known as a mutational load this gets reduces a build up on recessive alleles. This isn't a race pill this is simple saying if you gave a women 2 races of men 1 with her own skin color and 1 without her's she is more likely to go for the opposite of her own skin color. This has been shown in the study is there an own race preference in dating it showed that women preferred Europeans first then blacks then Asian's it would imply genetic heterozygosity is sexy this is also confirmed by the fact that mixed people are tokend as the most attractive of all racial composites. So genetic heterozygosity is very sexy. This has shown replication in other studies as well.

4 if the biological explanation is out for an innate attraction towards white people and not just genetically dissassorted people people finding each other more attractive then 1 has to ask what influences the preputation off the race pill as a cultural phenomenon?

1 Most euro's have fair skinned this considered attractive universally euros got lucky in this 1 trait.

2 Light eyes this helps the eyes gather and intrepret stationary objects better again very beautiful trait.

3 Height this is kinda obvious though not all white people are tall some are 5 9 the taller ones are the danish types.

4 Media/cultural influences literally promote JBW this isn't even an misnomer the models shown literally always always have been whitened in some fashion know as to prespective on how media influnces ones own preferences for something ever wonder how nazi germany came into place ? what allowed men and women to do acts that are literally abominations ? look at north korea currently while it's true there is no media for your face assuming you look average and not subhuman what innately about white people predisposes women to seek them out other than the media.

C1 I don't see any good arguments for the race pill it doesn't hold up under scrutiny even going by the black pills standards. Another hypothesis coined by a high IQ cel is that women actually prefer conquerors subconsciously but if this is true this doesn't point towards a race pill this points towards the idea that women actually prefer dominance innately.

Know another thing often said that i have heard is how come middle easterns preferred blonde haired blue eyed male in the past ? well 1 it was exotic 2 the slavery is heavily over implied and 3 arabs were not the global hegemon of the ancient world it was mainly east asia and greece in the great past.
@Mainländer
The race pill

@Mainländer

The racepill works under the presumption that it's the measure of relative smv of the races. If one simply says 'blacks get less matches' while neglecting to look at other variables ten you come out with a distorted view on the reality of the race pill.

The reason why discrepancies form when looking at the dating success of the races is because race is your face.

People prefer some phenotypes over others and white phenotypes with angular features and prominent nasal ridges are preferred. As such whites benefits from the SMV boost their race provides because their phenotype is more attractive to women, not their whiteness.

When you look at albinos you can tell what race they are easily, because race = face and face + body = SMV.

sorry for the shit website but there's some info on that even before they where fully civilized and much less had empires like there southern cousins they where still highly desired.

LMAO what

Slavs have negative SMV

Literally nobody wants slavs except EE girls because theyre stuck with them

Slavs born into western countries will literally never reproduce because slavic girls in those countries can go for non slavs

Thanks to globalization slavs will die out as more and more slavic girls go for WASP and nerdic Chads

Did you read what i said in this thread i looked into that
Sorry, I have a tendency to be retarded sometimes.
>>Know another thing often said that i have heard is how come middle eastern's preferred blonde haired blue eyed male in the past ? well 1 it was exotic 2 the slavery is heavily over implied and 3 Arabs were not the global hegemon of the ancient world it was mainly east asia and Greece in the great past.<<
hmmm.. maybe it's a possibility that JBW is really just a conquer fetish women have and the traits where seen as exotic in the past.
I don't really look into JBW theory to much unless a ethnic bro posts a thread about it but what about children's reaction's to lighter and darker faces? Like ofc they will prefer there own race but beyond that what do they respond better too? Seems like the best way to see unfiltered human thoughts. Maybe there's been a study
Slavs have negative SMV
I'm an amerimutt so I don't know to much about racial relations there but in my mind they still have most of the halos nords do like light features, relatively tall (not like Benelux tall but above global average) and similar bone structures just mixed with some mongoloid sometimes.
I take that's not the case?

Last edited:
Ngl I didn't read all of that as I found it hard to concentrate but in short, a minority somewhere CAN be valued due to supply & demand, exotic factor & rarity signals worth of holding something in short supply. It must meet minimum standards mind you.

Ngl I didn't read all of that as I found it hard to concentrate but in short, a minority somewhere CAN be valued due to supply & demand, exotic factor & rarity signals worth of holding something in short supply. It must meet minimum standards mind you.

Again this isn't an innate pro attraction towards some specefic race though this would also imply for blacks in white countries would it not i mean they are a huge minority
Sorry, I have a tendency to be retarded sometimes.

hmmm.. maybe it's a possibility that JBW is really just a conquer fetish women have and the traits where seen as exotic in the past.
I don't really look into JBW theory to much unless a ethnic bro posts a thread about it but what about children's reaction's to lighter and darker faces? Like ofc they will prefer there own race but beyond that what do they respond better too? Seems like the best way to see unfiltered human thoughts. Maybe there's been a study

These forums are filled with confirmation bias it's best to see all the explanations which i have tried to capture in 1 thread