Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Israel vs gaza , Palestine cringe

S

shrewed

Hahah you fell for my trap made in heaven
-
Like who gives a fuck about any of that

The pro-Palestine leftist fanatics are FUCKING ANNOYING and they piss me the fuck off. They act like they're personally living in Palestine, and they act like it's literally the worst thing ever. You literally cannot open social media without seeing some retard leftist calling Joe Biden ''Genocide Joe'', as if he's the one who personally started the conflict, and the one who personally killed civillians.

THEY MADE ME ROOT FOR JOE BIDEN! If you want to read more about how Joe Biden is relatable to incels, click here: https://incels.is/threads/what-happened-to-frothysolutions.597758/page-2#post-14156737

Still, Israel has worse politics. Israel is more pro leftism, pro feminism, pro LGBT. Palestine is the opposite. So Palestine is better. We should ultimately root for Palestine.

The pro-Palestine leftist fanatics are FUCKING ANNOYING and they piss me the fuck off. They act like they're personally living in Palestine, and they act like it's literally the worst thing ever. You literally cannot open social media without seeing some retard leftist calling Joe Biden ''Genocide Joe'', as if he's the one who personally started the conflict, and the one who personally killed civillians.

THEY MADE ME ROOT FOR JOE BIDEN! If you want to read more about how Joe Biden is relatable to incels, click here: https://incels.is/threads/what-happened-to-frothysolutions.597758/page-2#post-14156737

Still, Israel has worse politics. Israel is more pro leftism, pro feminism, pro LGBT. Palestine is the opposite. So Palestine is better. We should ultimately root for Palestine.
Bro I'm so blackpilled to the core right now that I don't give a fuck about politics or war

You can ignore the war but you cant ignore the consequences that form from this war

You can ignore the war but you cant ignore the consequences that form from this war
Bro we live in world of independent countries it ain't gonna affect me

Bro we live in world of independent countries it ain't gonna affect me
Now where everything is globalised, countries are more dependent than ever, unless you live in China

Now where everything is globalised, countries are more dependent than ever, unless you live in China
Yes the world is globalised but for trades only .
The war isn't gonna affect independent countries

it has not affected me in any way whatsoever

it has not affected me in any way whatsoever
Maybe not yet, but if you live in the West then they might conscript you for the future so you will be canon fooder for Mr. Goldstein Schekelberg

Also e.g. the Ukraine/Russian made the gas and sunflower oil prices explode, who knows if something similiar will happen with the Gaza war

Maybe not yet, but if you live in the West then they might conscript you for the future so you will be canon fooder for Mr. Goldstein Schekelberg
Bro you should've said that you're a gaza shill

Also e.g. the Ukraine/Russian made the gas and sunflower oil prices explode, who knows if something similiar will happen with the Gaza war.
So??
People still got around that

IMG 4725
Rat Spaghetti GIF
IMG 4724

IMG 4722
IMG 4726

IMG 4723
IMG 4666

If thats no issue then i will send in future all my gas bills to you
Paying bills is your responsibility not mine next time you get a girlfriend send her to me as well I'll handle her way better than you would .

Literally anyone with still a drop of humanity left in them
I'm not concerned about jews taking over the world whatsoever. All this cringe Jewish bashing is useless when you're own race don't give a fuck about you .

Also you're countries literally support them

Only good has been mass rape of femoids